Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dc122082

4/22/14 ~ St. Louis Maryville - University

Come see American Idol winner David Cook in Maryville's own Moloney Arena as part of NEXFALAWANACYA! Doors open at 7PM, the opener starts at 8PM, and David Cook will take the stage at 9PM. Tickets will be available online and will also be available at the door for purchase the day of event beginning at 5PM. Maryville students & staff each receive one free ticket and non-Maryville visitors are $20.

Tickets on sale NOW!!!!

http://maryvilletickets.universitytickets.com/user_pages/event.asp?id=178&cid=29

just went to DCO and found the date. I just moved to STL from LA. I will be at the show Smile  Great 

Guest Guest

That's awesome, octobergirl! And welcome to our home  Welcome! 

Guest Guest
Have a great time, and please do tell us all about it!

the show was excellent! The last show I saw was at the Troubadour in Los Angeles late last year and I have since moved to the St Louis area.

David was in great form and voice. He was in a really good mood and joked around with the college age audience, singling out the jokesters and going back and forth with them. He sang a funny early happy bday to bandmate Monty.

SOmeone yelled "Sweet Home Alabama" so david starting playing the riff, teasing the audience. Everyone went crazy so he called up his guitar tech to sing while he played lead guitar. the guitar tech had a nice voice. It was fun.

I was happy to hear "Declaration" my favorite David Cook song. The show was about 90 min. It wasn't a huge crowd, a couple hundred maybe? but the crowd was into it and obviously very glad David was at their school. I guess he did a gig there last year as well from what it sounded like?

Guest Guest
Thanks for the recap! I'm glad you got a great concert.

Guest Guest
Sounds like it was a great concert! I'm glad to hear that the college folks liked him - I saw a lot of very positive tweets from them. Seems like he made some new fans!

Glad you got to go!