Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clubber

How do i create my collaboration group without importing my Forumotion forum ?

You can easily create your collaboration group on ForumsClub without importing your Forumotion forum. To do this, simply access the section "Websites" dedicated to collaborative groups and click on the button "Add new website".

add-new-collab.png

Then fill in the form, specifying the title, description and logo of the collaboration group you wish to create. Upload an image to customize your collaboration group header and give it a unique styling. 

collab-photo.png

Then start managing your collab and its permissions by clicking on the "Website Management" link. You can also enrich it with what you want 

manage.png

• Like 1

Hello,

I cannot see the Create a new website button anywhere..

Regards.

Edited by TheCrow-crossroadz

Hello @TheCrow

For the project start, only the Forumotion forums transfer is active. The direct collabs creation will be available soon for ForumsClub users. so be there ✌️

Regards

• Thanks 1

@TheCrow You currently have the opportunity to do so. But please avoid the creation of test collabs in order not to pollute the site.

Thank you for your suggestion

Hello

if we add a new forum directly here  ...basically a duplicate  of our forum....

Will this new direct collab interferes  in any way with the original forum?

( url? Admin account? Members account?)

Hello @Skouliki 

Once the forum is converted into a Collab, its content will no longer be accessible on the forum. The forum's activity will have to continue on its new Collab. 

This procedure is precisely there to avoid the duplicate content between the forum and its Collab because all the forum urls will answer with their equivalent in ForumsClub and not on the forum itself.

Hoping it will be clearer for you now.