Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

forum errors

is there something wrong with the forums???

when i post a reply, i cant edit what i type, there is no options like bold, italic, change colors, indentation and the others

i tried other websites with forums, and they work fine

any info would be nice

I'm hoping there was just a glich with the site hun...hopefully everything is sorted now congratulations

Your Attention Please!
The error you have just experienced was due to a slight malfunction of the forum. It is nothing to be alarmed about as it has readily been fixed by the Forumotion Admins. If any of you are still experiencing difficulties with the forum I suggest you refresh the page for a few minutes.

Drop auctions are in the forum control and are currently locked.....
I'm sure we will be bringing you more drop auctions very soon

Steve,,now we have got new forums up in the site...how about doing a massive weekend and getting the members in to see it?
We could do the full monty...wish upon a star, all the comps we ran last massive weekend...drop auctions.....

The only thing is could we do a poll with the dates in here first to make sure there will be enough mods around to keep an eye on it

lea75 wrote:
Steve,,now we have got new forums up in the site...how about doing a massive weekend and getting the members in to see it?
We could do the full monty...wish upon a star, all the comps we ran last massive weekend...drop auctions.....

The only thing is could we do a poll with the dates in here first to make sure there will be enough mods around to keep an eye on it

haha! its a good idea hun! i bet more people will be around again for sure...just hope they dun run away after that.. ^^

another bz job for u guys again i guess ..

lol, we never stop on this site trying to get more and more members to join and stay with us, and we never will!!!! congratulations we really always need help tho to shout about PSFC, the more members we got the more fantastic competitions we can do (and not just for PS stuff but other real life items too!!!) so please use your facebook status, your pets home, your playfish forum membership (or any other groups you are part of) and shout to everyone, not just the people you know but everyone and get them to be a part of PSFC, we have an amazing idea in the pipeline but needs alot more members before we can put it into action!

Mr Mayor wrote:
lol, we never stop on this site trying to get more and more members to join and stay with us, and we never will!!!! congratulations we really always need help tho to shout about PSFC, the more members we got the more fantastic competitions we can do (and not just for PS stuff but other real life items too!!!) so please use your facebook status, your pets home, your playfish forum membership (or any other groups you are part of) and shout to everyone, not just the people you know but everyone and get them to be a part of PSFC, we have an amazing idea in the pipeline but needs alot more members before we can put it into action!

hmmm actually steve, how many members are you trying to get for more fantastic competitions..haha is there like an estimate number of members?

There is, basicly we have to aim for atleast 1000 active (thats daily visiting members) and a member count of 100 online at all times, then we got this super cool feature/competition that we can run, but we need everyone to wack the www.petsocietyfan.com web address in there forum signatures at playfish or other forums, facebook, their pets houses etc...etc...basicly anywhere and get loads of members here!

Mr Mayor wrote:
There is, basicly we have to aim for atleast 1000 active (thats daily visiting members) and a member count of 100 online at all times, then we got this super cool feature/competition that we can run, but we need everyone to wack the www.petsocietyfan.com web address in there forum signatures at playfish or other forums, facebook, their pets houses etc...etc...basicly anywhere and get loads of members here!

im wondering now ..how many active members we actually have?

Mr Mayor wrote:
active members around 1600 however this is flucturating members, so this is not daily active members but members who visit us atleast 1ce a week.

haha to see the new items ?
hmmm its actually better to clear of members that are no longer active...
anyways..how to make the members stay active actually?
I dun understand why ppl just love pf forum so much...
i never actually spend my time in that forum cause its too flooded

Mr Mayor wrote:
i dont like ti there, too many scams, not controled or moderated well and there is no personal touch (mods dont really mingle with the members) and there is no member input over there.

i dun like it there too! dunno who is safe and who is not safe to trade with...! but i just dun understand why everyone just love to stay there..
psfc is lot lot lot better than there!
more fun here thats why im still here for soooo long^^ hehe!
just wonder how to get them over here...
if they are all here, psfc is definitely really active!!

Guest Guest
glow88 wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:
i dont like ti there, too many scams, not controled or moderated well and there is no personal touch (mods dont really mingle with the members) and there is no member input over there.

i dun like it there too! dunno who is safe and who is not safe to trade with...! but i just dun understand why everyone just love to stay there..
psfc is lot lot lot better than there!
more fun here thats why im still here for soooo long^^ hehe!
just wonder how to get them over here...
if they are all here, psfc is definitely really active!!

that happened to me ,i joined the team here as a greek mod and now i am admin and i love it congratulations and you are a good and maybe a special human with different opinios from the others...i hope all the people had the same opinion as you congratulationsSmile 8)