Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Fashion and Design Members, Please Read.

Hello Everyone, I've been a pretty terrible FAD Co-Moderator!

I know you all have noticed that Chay has been missing around the forum this past week. Well She has been feeling really sick lately, and really needs to rest as much as she can. She has told me that she will take care of any outstanding prizes when she gets back and feels better.

I'm sure it will mean a lot to her to know that you all have been missing her and wondering how she is.

can you update the first post in the fad member of the day thread please hun...I dont know who has claimed Ashamed

I want to send the GMB;s out to the outstanding winners...just a little something to help you and Chay xxx

Sure Sweetie! I'll take a look and see congratulations I'll send out the winners that I just posted but I'm sure Chay would really appreciate that hun xx

I was worried for her, but I hope she gets better Sad

Don't worry for the prizes, we understand that RL is more important, specially when she's waiting for a baby congratulations

Chay, hun, we miss you!!!!! Rest what you need and don't worry about anything

Awww bless her, I hope she feels better soon! We all miss her
Like Claudia said, make sure you get lots of rest Chay and don't worry about this place, real life is far more important especially when you've got a baby on the way

I didnt even know about Charie until 2 days ago Sad best of luck to her We miss you Chay!!

Im back!!!

sorry everybody! i was a bit sick lately...i was quite worried about the group, pls bear with me, im going to send alll the boxes as soon as i can, i missed a lot of items in PS too.

@ lea: thank u so much for trying to help Smile
@ yawo: dont think ur a terrible FAD co-mod dear, thanks so much for running the group during my absence.

I miss u all...back to my normal routine Smile

welcome back chay! we missed u! (even though i don't know you much but..) its good to have you back ^^

Guest Guest
It's great to have you back! congratulations
I hope you are feeling better.

Chay, So happy your starting to feel better sweetie! Hopefully now you can enjoy your pregnancy more!

I'm happy to help, but you definitely do an amazing job here! You rock! xx