Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fdq dave

how do i wheelie like this?

you just need the balls to go for it. I havent though....

oh, and there might be a bit of technique involved as well Smile

i have tried power wheelies on my b6 its tricky. But with practice it can be done. Just need to perfect poppin the clutch out

Yeah your right it is but Rich (Richdevon) power wheelie's his B6 all the time.
What helped him was going to the wheelie school where you power wheelie Fazer 600's.

wouldnt mind doing one of those myself. had a mess around trying to power wheelie my 6 and it doesnt want to. I think its all about using the front forks on the bandit though

i have tried, must be a certain way of doin it. When i say tried, i mean cruising at 30 in 2nd gear then popping it into 1st and cracking throttle nearly relining and the wheel comes up a bit, but only an inch or so. not like the vid. You need to sit on the pillion seat though and pull up.

No dont pull on the bars as all you'll manage to do is hurt your arms/shoulders.
What you need to do is accelerate hard then back off so the forks start to dive then as they do crack the throttle open again the rebound of the forks will help with the lift.

@Robbie wrote:
Yeah your right it is but Rich (Richdevon) power wheelie's his B6 all the time.
What helped him was going to the wheelie school where you power wheelie Fazer 600's.
i thinks i should visit a wheelie school cheaper than buying crosser how much is it any idea