Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Site promotion ?

heres to the next 270 pint

keep up the good work dave thumbs

Excellent Dave, keep up the good work party plenty more will join im sure thumbsparty

my girlfriend have your adress on her facebookside

hope its ok dave

450 and growing,its working well dave thumbsbanana

Dave just a thought if you design a club card with the web site address on post it on here so anyone can print them out so when they go out on a ride you can hand them out to other bikers or leave them on someones bike Martyn thumbs

Dave just a thought if you design a club card with the web site address on post it on here so anyone can print them out so when they go out on a ride you can hand them out to other bikers or leave them on someones bike Martyn thumbs
Hey Martyn thats a cracking idea mate thumbsthumbsthumbs

I always carry bits of paper with the site address in my wallet ,and I do hand them out but feel that it is wrong to touch someones bike ,wish i didnt because i get lots of opportunitys do do it

@Davehutch wrote:
I always carry bits of paper with the site address in my wallet ,and I do hand them out but feel that it is wrong to touch someones bike ,wish i didnt because i get lots of opportunitys do do it

Yeah some people could get funny over touching there bike.

No probs just a thought

Martyn
no m8 a bloody good thought and if someone wants to design some please do thumbs as far from touching bikes thats just how i feel Shocked promoting the forum is good with me and thanks for your imput no1

Been thinking of what design i could use for a club card not much look yet if any one wants to throw any ideas into the pot that would be great

Cheers Martyn

im getting some software now and will be having a go at some

@Davehutch wrote:
@day101 wrote:
im getting some software now and will be having a go at some
Cheers luke thumbs
agree well done mate we can hand em out round our area, and ile even put some in me reception for customers to have a look thumbs

just a rough one for now, tell me what you think and where could improve please

@day101 wrote:

I like it mate, see what the chief thinks of it thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:

I like it mate, see what the chief thinks of it thumbs
looks good to me Luke anything to help promote the forum is good in my eyes thumbs

Few web based ideas for you dave.

Change you images to optimized PNG's instead of JPG's
Change the alternate text to a search term(i.e motorbike forum)
Submit the site to google for crawling(this might get done automatically by your hosting site?)
The site has a few coding errors which will affect bots crawl paths, will pm you the results of this.

Apart from that theres not a lot SEO that can be done on a forum as the content is user generated, so as long as people keep posting your position in google will improve.

I sorted out the visor stickers for the Bandit Owners Club a few years back, I think it was a guy from Birmingham way that made them. I might still have his contact details somewhere if you want them Dave.
Having said that the site name probably doesn't lend itself to a visor sticker as some other names do but I think he did other types of stickers as well.
Here's the one for the Bandit Club.

Few web based ideas for you dave.

Change you images to optimized PNG's instead of JPG's
Change the alternate text to a search term(i.e motorbike forum)
Submit the site to google for crawling(this might get done automatically by your hosting site?)
The site has a few coding errors which will affect bots crawl paths, will pm you the results of this.

Apart from that theres not a lot SEO that can be done on a forum as the content is user generated, so as long as people keep posting your position in google will improve.

@gtman wrote:
I sorted out the visor stickers for the Bandit Owners Club a few years back, I think it was a guy from Birmingham way that made them. I might still have his contact details somewhere if you want them Dave.
Having said that the site name probably doesn't lend itself to a visor sticker as some other names do but I think he did other types of stickers as well.
Here's the one for the Bandit Club.

Cheers trev thumbs

And Luke that makes no sence to me at all m8 sorry If you type "motorbike forum" in the google "hutchs motorbike forum" comes up depending on the day anywhere between page 1 and 6 confused
I have submitted it to all search engines

hahahaha i'll have a chat with you about it over a bacon sandwhich this weekend. If your position depends on the day it may be crawl errors, which means you've got good content but google cant always find it.

hahahaha i'll have a chat with you about it over a bacon sandwhich this weekend. If your position depends on the day it may be crawl errors, which means you've got good content but google cant always find it.
You can have 2 Luke Winkyou can have Robs lol

@Davehutch wrote:

Sounds good to me, sure rob wont mind.

@Davehutch wrote:

Rob said he dont like bacon anyway hide

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Rob said he dont like bacon anyway hide
he can have a salad hide

Guest Guest
party

Just need to get it on the logos now thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
With Andys help cheers m8, thumbs I now own www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk and it leads you stright to the forum party

nice one dave, are you going to use just .com now? if so you might want to remove the content from .co.uk and make it redirect straight to .com as google really dosent like duplicate content

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
With Andys help cheers m8, thumbs I now own www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk and it leads you stright to the forum party

nice one dave, are you going to use just .com now? if so you might want to remove the content from .co.uk and make it redirect straight to .com as google really dosent like duplicate content
confusedscratchHuhsorry

hahaha basically i cant check the other links at work atm(blocked for some reason, will have to sort that Very Happy ) but you want it so the differnt web addresses go to the same place.

@Davehutch wrote:
the forum address is still / I have brought this one www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk and linked it so it opens / thought it was better to have printed on anything to do with the forum

thumbsthumbs that the way to do it, we've got a new filter at work that blocks everthing so i couldnt check it. If the site you've just bought was a duplicate of this one your google ranking would go down.