Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eclipse

Tatoo's - show us yours

ITCHY wrote:
well you are a walking piece of art lol

the only thing stopping me from total coverage is time , lots of plans , my missus has a back piece and has started a 3/4 sleeve , it is a bad addiction

ITCHY wrote:
Who the F*ck gets their arm pits tattooed?????????/

not all the way in , just most of the way Twisted Evil
thumbsTwisted Evil try it rich i dare ya Laughing

I have a few but they are old crappy ones apart from the one I posted here which was a coverup Very Happy

Had a text off my tattoo mate and he has finished my tatt so have to go in tomoz and look at it if i like it i can book it in thumbs

@suzukijax wrote:
Had a text off my tattoo mate and he has finished my tatt so have to go in tomoz and look at it if i like it i can book it in thumbs

he did your tatoo without you even being there?

sounds cool and painless Very Happy

Lol I took the design i wanted in and he has tweeked it for me so that it looks better and now that has finished he will tattoo me whilst im there fofl

ITCHY wrote:
She also had a yext from her dentist and her teeth are ready!
foflfoflfofl

why thankyou so much guys Smile my other half is the artist ... prob why its taken 4 yrs to get this far ... bit like gettin ur loo fixed when ur old man is a plumber lol Smile

why thankyou so much guys Smile my other half is the artist ... prob why its taken 4 yrs to get this far ... bit like gettin ur loo fixed when ur old man is a plumber lol Smile

lol! or your house when your old mans a builder, so my mrs says Embarassed

so kind Wink just wish they didnt hurt so much lol. well, back should be completely filled in by sept, so i better get my pain threshold sorted asap Smile lol

new here hehe thanks Embarassed will post new pics as the pain continues Smile

through pain comes glory , its worth a lil bit of pain , got to love the buzz of the gun thumbsthumbs
I just laugh when im in pain, strange you may all think but very true thumbs

hehehe pain is a necessary evil, kind of cathartic i find, and the best nights sleep ever after a session Smile. Oh I'm sure he finds it terrible to inflict pain on semi clad ladies lol but like he regularly informs me, there are so many grim parts of the job too, like last wk tattooing a monkey on a big guys hairy ass lol and cheesy feet, he really loves doin those lol!

here ya go,just short of six hours today Sad

no pain no gain,was thinking of trying to blow me arms up on paintshop,so they look as big as stues arms Laughing

but thought sod it,ya dont need to be big to enjoy tattoos,just hard as nails Laughing

think its all comeing together niceley now,the dragon was done 20 years ago,and needed brightening up

next area will cover the elbow Sad

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
some more around the koi,bringing the demon into it
[img][/img]

@lee wrote:
here ya go,just short of six hours today Sad

no pain no gain,was thinking of trying to blow me arms up on paintshop,so they look as big as stues arms Laughing

but thought sod it,ya dont need to be big to enjoy tattoos,just hard as nails Laughing

think its all comeing together niceley now,the dragon was done 20 years ago,and needed brightening up

next area will cover the elbow Sad

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
some more around the koi,bringing the demon into it
[img][/img]
Laughingthumbs no all jokes aside Lee, fairplay mate tidy work going on there, that recolour as brought it back to life thumbs excellent Lee Very Happythumbs

Thought I'd join in with everyone else. Only got the one so far, maybe another later in the year. These are, obviously, of it freshly done.

My Tatoo

cheers for the comments all

Theres some nice tatts,been posted up thumbs

hered mixed storys about the elbow area,but will see Laughing

think the most painfull area ive found,was the back of upper arm well stingy Sad

Thought I'd join in with everyone else. Only got the one so far, maybe another later in the year. These are, obviously, of it freshly done.

My Tatoo
Nice tattoo Mike looks fresh Very Happythumbs

Thanks all for the comments. The most painful place I found was the back of the arm, where it joins the shoulder. Does test the pain threshold censoredcensored !!?! Am debating getting a back piece, but need to get time out of the gym, and possibly works, for the recovery period. Will keep you posted.

ITCHY wrote:
I'm booking in to have both armpits done Twisted Evil

Banditmike, very nice tat mate
dont forget the pics Laughing

My Tatoo

Found the pics of the back piece I'm debating. Have to shave the back first of course censored . The arm was bad enough Shocked I think the colour looks the dogs! party

Backpiece

now that bacpiece is cool, and just think when ur hair grows back it will look more realistic too lol!

@lee wrote:
heres my latest,thought it was time to get me lower arm sleeved,so started with this,got a dragon on my forearm,which was done 20 years ago Shocked had the outline redone,ready to be reshaded post more pics as I go along [img][/img]
That one slipped through the net Lee, missed that one, good work i like a lot Very Happythumbs