Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eclipse

Tatoo's - show us yours

as per many many other bike forums heres a place to show off your tatts

done in oct 2007 on my lower back, to signify my life competing on horseback as i moved onto 2 wheels.

Sorry about the back fat working on removing that

Just do it Dave don't be shy mate we are all your freind on here .........................i need some more work done but don't know if my mate can do it any more he has struggled since he had carpul tunnel op

AsH

is there any more to it are you holding back on us or is that the lot ......................very nice mate

@AsH wrote:
is there any more to it are you holding back on us or is that the lot ......................very nice mate
EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

thats it, does it make me look hard foflfofl

1975 Barry island... 16 yrs old on a youthclub trip.... 2 pints (max) of Carling and i was ready for this.....

Yes mate you look well hard with that nice one

Thanks mate it is working progress going for both sleaves mate just have to wait until i can afford it

AsH

Nice tatts Ash love the skulls
Davehutch i waited and waited for the unveiling of the tatt and it was mmmmmmm ????? impressive Laughing

For England and St George
Henry the fifth
William Shakespear

Im thinking of having a tattoo done myself does it hurt lol!party

Guest Guest

one on my back

got a shite one on my arm which i'm gonna get sleeved.. and an ickle slaine (2000ad) on my ankle

Me right arm and me left Laughing Me right arm is in memory of me nanny, and me left arm is a Dragon, inner bicep is the worst place to have one trust me Laughing

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
@AsH wrote:
EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed

thats it, does it make me look hard foflfofl

very cute, it would look 'ard if it was on yer neck Laughing

a few tatts

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Guest Guest
@lee wrote:
a few tatts

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Shit clowns, don't do clowns, just don't think they are funny!

@Stue11 wrote:
Me right arm and me left Laughing Me right arm is in memory of me nanny, and me left arm is a Dragon, inner bicep is the worst place to have one trust me Laughing

cracking sleevs Stu, nice 1 m8. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

cracking sleevs Stu, nice 1 m8. thumbs
Thanks Rob thumbs went threw enough pain for them Laughing

Have a few all over the place but here's the start of my sleeve which will eventually cover a couple up and getting some re-coloured to blend in.

Still work in progress, more to come after Christmas.

@Robbie wrote:
Have a few all over the place but here's the start of my sleeve which will eventually cover a couple up and getting some re-coloured to blend in.

Nice Koy Robbie, its a soare old process thumbs but worth it in the end.

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

Cheers Stu, Tell me about it lol I have around 9 tattoo's on me. I love Japanese stuff so thats whats gonna fill my arm. A large dragon trailing around my arm is the next sitting. Good job the artist is a friend of mine thumbs

Here's my other arm the script in the middle is my youngest son's name done quite a while ago and the "L.A." and angel wings were done whilst visiting Hollywood. I did go into Cat Von Dee's place but they wanted $550 to do it Shocked I got it done a couple of blocks away for $220

The one i posted was a cover up, not too bad having it done but coz it's black it needed redoing. I went back for the redo while it was still healing, try having a tatt on top of a chuffin great graze, Jesus it hurt

@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:

Cheers Stu, Tell me about it lol I have around 9 tattoo's on me. I love Japanese stuff so thats whats gonna fill my arm. A large dragon trailing around my arm is the next sitting. Good job the artist is a friend of mine thumbs
Yea and thankfully my artist is a friend to, shes a fast worker but very talented, i couldnt do it Laughingthumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
The one i posted was a cover up, not too bad having it done but coz it's black it needed redoing. I went back for the redo while it was still healing, try having a tatt on top of a chuffin great graze, Jesus it hurt
They should have waited untill is was fully healed, my dragon sleeve was done in sections, the outlining was done in one sitting, totalling 7 hours with a couple of breaks in between Laughing and then coloured different sections every 4 Weeks thumbs in total in took 60hours Sad

[quote="Stue11"]Me right arm and me left Laughing Me right arm is in memory of me nanny, and me left arm is a Dragon, inner bicep is the worst place to have one trust me Laughing [/quote

Oh had inner bicep hurt like he'll will uploads some of mine Tomoz I got a few lol

@Robbie wrote:
Here's my other arm the script in the middle is my youngest son's name done quite a while ago and the "L.A." and angel wings were done whilst visiting Hollywood. I did go into Cat Von Dee's place but they wanted $550 to do it Shocked I got it done a couple of blocks away for $220

How Much Laughing nice though thumbs

here's a few of my sleeve,got more on back,chest & 1/2 sleeve on other arm,just got pictures of them Wink