Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Dilema

I have bought a clear clutch cover off another bike forum it has cost me with shipping (from Germany) £160 but the bloke hasnt shipped it to me he told me he was out of the country for a week so wont be able to post till the end of that week then when he got back he sent me a message saying the place that paints them is on holiday and he will send it to me once they reopen and for my trouble i can have a free window to go with it but im still waiting and he hasnt been on the forum for 5 days now scratch really dont know what to do his trading status on the forum was 100%

i would ask him for my money back if I were you mate. I realise that might not be easy if hes not been online, but all you can do is send him messages and trust that he gets back to you. maybe someone on the forum has additional contact details for him that you can get hold of?

I have sent him a message yesterday told my hubby will leave it now till sunday then i will start digging deaper on the forum but reading everyones feedback on him he sounded like a decent guy thats why i want to give him the benefit of the doubt

Yeah it was by paypal im going to leave it till the end of the month this would of given him 3 weeks to send it then i will start a dispute with him fighting

Don't leave it that long open disputenow IMO,
they will contact him rattle his cage and things should move quickly either way. thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
Don't leave it that long open disputenow IMO,
they will contact him rattle his cage and things should move quickly either way. thumbs

I think if you open a dispute he will have to sort it straight away as he will be unable to trade or withdraw any money through paypal.

Thankyou all so much for your advice i have sent him and his partner on the site a message asking for an update on the cover and i got a reply today saying how sorry he was for the delay and not keeping me informed blah blah blah but he reckons he will post it tomorrow first thing so i will let you all know and show you some pics when / if i get it and i have put it on the bike Laughing

@suzukijax wrote:
Thankyou all so much for your advice i have sent him and his partner on the site a message asking for an update on the cover and i got a reply today saying how sorry he was for the delay and not keeping me informed blah blah blah but he reckons he will post it tomorrow first thing so i will let you all know and show you some pics when / if i get it and i have put it on the bike Laughing

Hope it gets resolved quickly for you