Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hawkster

want to down load films

ok i been off ill this week so want to down load films for free which is the easy and best sites to use Smile

pirate bay / iso hunt/ just search for torrent sites, lololol

use small prog called bittorrent , inbox /email me if you get stuch rich .............

it aint hard rich , and some good ones out there.............

right people been down loading films now no problem thumbs but now want to put films on dvd for rest of family tried it last night with the windows 7 stuff plays back fine on my laptop but not on xbox,playstation or any of our dvd players so do i need to use a different program if so what ?

just copy them to usb memory stick and plug into xbox.I use a 16gb stick and can easily put on 20 films if you dont go for HD content Smile

I download most films or series' from Stagevu.com

I watch them using GOM Player (google it, its free) on the laptop.

To watch on TV I used to burn them as data files to a CD and stick ithem in the PS3, but now I just hook the laptop straight upto the TV via HDMI Smile

J xx

(other connections, search engines and games consoles are avaiable) lol!

i use torrentday,vuze isohunt and some others get yourself a bit torrent or utorrent just google them and download then start your downloads thumbsthumbs

look for software called vso convertxtodvd in torrents thumbs

if you wanna play them on your ps3 Rich heres the deal

download film , avi , dvd rip etcetcetc , format dont make to much difference but avi best ,

get a usb stick about 4 gig is ok ,. creat a folder on that usb stick called film
place your d/loaded film into that folder , place in ps3, look on menu for film, open... triangle,,, copy , , its then on your hard drive , m8 ,

without the folder on the usb called film , the ps3 wont pick them up, ok ,. ,