Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

Please Vote 4 My Wife

Hi All
PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Can you please vote for my wife Debby and please pass this email on to all your friends
I am contacting you to ask for your support for a local community project.
My wife has recently entered a competition for budding entrepreneurs to pitch their business ideas to a panel of experts to win the chance of publicity and mentoring and launch their idea. Her idea is to provide Harlow with a Non-profit community project that provides primarily the Youth community with an Indoor Urban Sports facility, (Urban sport being BMX Riding, Skateboarding, Scootering and Inline Skating.) There is an extremely popular indoor skate park in Corby, Northamptonshire that is visited by many people in Harlow and its surrounding areas because of its facilities, and this is why I would like your support to enable her to begin work to provide the many users of our outdoor skate park in Harlow Town park with an indoor facility that allows them to become part of a community project.
Pitches will be streamed online for the public to vote and the grand final will be judged by the panel of experts and the Harlow Star will also be promoting this competition this week (10/11/2010), She therefore need as many VOTES as she can get!! Her pod cast will be uploaded on Thursday 11th November, and she only has one week to obtain as many votes as she can.
I would like to ask for your support for my wifes project by logging onto the following web page www.launchpad-harlow.org and to vote for her idea. There will be 5 contestants each week for the next four weeks and the idea with the most votes each week gets put through to the next stage.
As this is a project for young people, I would like to ask if you would be willing to support my wifes idea and vote for her on Thursday.
She has also met with Robert Halfron MP with regards to her project and also has his support.
Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Michael Boulter.
STREETFIGHTER

@Davehutch wrote:
will do thumbs
Thanx Dave jus want her to do this, she has had some bad luck in the past,plus she has just been told her aunt has only got 2 weeks 2 live coz she has cancer, it also brings back all the memories of when i had cancer aswell so thanx for your support.

Cheers Micky

sounds like shes got some good ideas will vote as soon as its posted mate

@greg wrote:
sounds like shes got some good ideas will vote as soon as its posted mate
Thank u i really hope this is a fresh start for her coz she does deserve a break.

Micky

@Davehutch wrote:
will do thumbs
Thanx Dave jus want her to do this, she has had some bad luck in the past,plus she has just been told her aunt has only got 2 weeks 2 live coz she has cancer, it also brings back all the memories of when i had cancer aswell so thanx for your support.

Cheers Micky

My wife has jus had a phone call saying that her aunt will not last the night, after them saying she has 2weeks to live, She has gone to london to see her and its my daughters birthday 2day she is 11 today, I hope she gets a break and goes thru to the next stage of of the competition she needs a break bless her.PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ON THE LINK 2MORRA www.launchpad-harlow.org REMEMBER HER NAME IS DEBBY BOULTER AND ITS FOR A NON-PROFIT INDOOR URBAN SPORTS FACILITY. THANK YOU ALL Michael (streetfighter)

@Davehutch wrote:
DONE!!

Thanx for your votes can you pass the link on to any1 that you no please, really need loads of votes as many as we can get thanx

Micky (streetfighter) thumbsthumbs

Ladies and gents please please vote we need as many as possible only a week to get them. can you put the link on your facebook ttwitter anywere so we get the votes.http://www.launchpad-harlow.org/this-week-entries.php

Debby boulter urban sports facility

thank you micky (streetfighter)

Thanx every 1 please keep the votes coming I hope she wins this round and it will all be down to us at the Dave hutch's forum and the bandit forum thank u all once again if you can put it on any other forums that any of you are members of please pleasr can you do it for her thank you all once again Micky (streetfighter)

P.S. SORRY TO DRIVE YOU ALL MAD BUT YOU AINT THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE GETTING IT IN THE EAR I HAVE EVEN GOT SOME OF MY ARMY MATES GETTING ALL THE SQAUDIES salutesalute AT IT. thumbsthumbsthumbs

My wife has jus had a phone call saying that her aunt will not last the night, after them saying she has 2weeks to live, She has gone to london to see her and its my daughters birthday 2day she is 11 today, I hope she gets a break and goes thru to the next stage of of the competition she needs a break bless her.PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ON THE LINK 2MORRA www.launchpad-harlow.org REMEMBER HER NAME IS DEBBY BOULTER AND ITS FOR A NON-PROFIT INDOOR URBAN SPORTS FACILITY. THANK YOU ALL Michael (streetfighter)[/quote

My wife has told me to thank all of you that has voted so far. She got the call yesterday and her aunt died, she hung on for a couple more days and then she gave up she was to weak, so thanks for all your support on this if we can sqeeze some more votes in up until tuesday/wednesday it will be much appreciated, ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH Michael (STREETFIGHTER)

www.launchpad-harlow.org
URBAN INDOOR SPORTS FACILITY DEBBY BOULTER

hi everyone just been told by my wife we have until 12midnight Wednesday that's when the voting stops and another lot of people go on, so please please keep voting and get all your friends, family and work colleagues also don't forget to put the link on the web pages an sites that you go on http://www.launchpad-harlow.org/
REMEMBER HER NAME IS DEBBY BOULTER AND ITS FOR A NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION FOR AN INDOOR URBAN SPORTS FACILITY.The wife is a bit down at the mo because of he aunt dieying of cancer so please please keep your votes coming in thank you Michael (STREETFIGHTER)
thumbsthumbs

Well thank u for all your support on this, we have up until midnight tonight 2get the last votes in so please please vote. THANX ONCE AGAIN MICHAEL

URBAN OUTDOOR SPORTS FACILITY YOU CAN VOTE NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH. click on link select urban sports then put in your name and email and click choose video and vote.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS GOING TO BE A NONE PROFITABLE ORGANISATION TO HELP THE COMUNITY NOT ONLY THE KIDS BUT US OLDIES ASWELL

http://www.launchpad-harlow.org/this-week-entries.php

CHEERS MICHAEL (STREETFIGHTER)

Thanx for all your support my wife has got throughto the next round she got nearly 400 votes and the nearest got 90 so she is well pleased I will keep u all up2 date on wot happens next thanx so much. Michael streefighter

Hi Everyone, Its Debby, (Streetfighters) wife,

Just wanted to say a REALLY BIG THANK YOU!! to everyone that voted and supported me this week with regards to my idea. Due to all you support I have now been put through to the final and I am over joyed.

THANK YOU AGAIN SO VERY MUCH!!! I will keep you all updated with my progress, and really appreciated all the support that you have given me.

Thank you once again

Kind Regards

Debby Boulter

Just a qiuck update, My wife has to go back infront of the judges on the 13th of Jan and then they decide. She has got to put a business plan together and on the 30th Dec she is going to be on BBC Essex Radio in the morning with the other contestants talking about the project. So hopefully by the 14th of Jan she should know if she has been successful or not. Even if she hasn't she is still going to go ahead with it and make it happen because this has made her more determined to do it. thumbs

Debby went on BBC Radio Essex today, I have been looking for sponsorships all day. Sent every one i can think of emails asking for help. I have even asked David Beckham i don't no how many extreme sports websites also all the energy drinks. So if any 1 can help please get intouch cheers Micky Streetfighter