Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparky

ghost

just took some photos of my kids and in what of the pics my nephew was there who died earlier in the year

up on the top of the wall
bottom right hand corner
top right hand corner

inbetween the kids
on the cushion

as you can see its all in diff places so its def not my camera lens

Cool it's weird that it moves around the house with the kids

Guest Guest
Dust on the lense, is it in the same position on all the photos?

Lens is clean is in a diff position everytime but it's always near the children

take another pic,but not of the kids see if its there then,great pics by the way thumbs

Guest Guest

Well it's not the light bouncing about, cos the pics were taking at different points of the room with no bright lights to cause that. Dust on the lens can't be seen - you mean on the sensor inside the camera (if it's a dslr/slr) and they are a grey blob - not a light orb.

It probably is a ghost light but it could be other things. If you feel it is your nephew - then it is. Go with your gutt. I do spirit contact .. thing is, a lot of people can't get their heads around orbs n spirit contact. Don't take it personally, not everyone is as spiritually inclined. Like I said, if you think it's him, then it is and at the end of the day, it's what matters to you.

Thanks for sharing thumbs

pretty strange. can only see it in the pics where you have circled it.

dont know much about this sort of stuff so i aint gonna say it is or isnt anything

Well been playing with the camera and I seem to catch the orbs round the kids but I've seen them all round the house since but only through the camera although I had a shadow above me in bed last night hovering above the bed it certainly does make you think but they is more than one of them but I know exactly who they are and i don't mind them behind here