do u really need an answer to that dave!!! fighting

I bet it ends if OFF!! lol!

Rose wrote:
@Baby B wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Caroline can you make us some sandwiches for the journey ? Lol

do u really need an answer to that dave!!! fighting

I bet it ends if OFF!! lol!

Rose if u knew Daves take on women and sandwich making ur answer wud end in OFF too lol LaughingTwisted Evil

Rose wrote:
Just a not folks, looking at the website, check the timings cause I maybe misinterpreting things.

Its only open between 12.00 - 15.00hrs. So don't get there to early. I'm aiming on being there at 12.15!!

I'm sure we can wander on to another pub when they are close

Rose wrote:
Whatch out for the fog, its already pretty heavy here and its going to hang around as well. Sad

yup 35-40 mph all the way home from oxford tonight due to poor visability........oh yes mighty yellows won again party

@jezza wrote:
Rose wrote:
Just a not folks, looking at the website, check the timings cause I maybe misinterpreting things.

Its only open between 12.00 - 15.00hrs. So don't get there to early. I'm aiming on being there at 12.15!!

I'm sure we can wander on to another pub when they are close

like your way of thinking jezza party

Guest Guest

have fun folks drinks are on dave hide

only just got up, bit of brekkie , rummage in the shed to see if i can find a link pipe then i'm leaving.

dont wait for me folks the wife just announced she needs the car !

Hey made it back safely its good to put some faces to the names on the forum.

Its nice to have a forum that actually meets up thumbs

Thanks

Guest Guest

Hey Mick, I too have made it back safe and sound, you were right to leave when you did as the fog for me on the way back was really bad.

It was great to meet you and your lovely daughter, I hope we can do it again some day.

It was also great to meet the other reprebates thumbs.

I hope we can meet up sooner rather than later, who knows maybe a ride out the weekend after next?

Only next time, we won't bloody go back to that pub, talk about not wanting our money!!

@mick900 wrote:
Hey made it back safely its good to put some faces to the names on the forum.

Its nice to have a forum that actually meets up

Thanks

Likewise Mick, not the best day for it but hey ho, it's nice to be out on two wheels all the same

well what crap weather to go home in, great to have a meat up and out faces to names, thanks for the cake Rose, can't wait tilll the good weather so we can have a rideout.

nice to meet you guys i've not met before and nice to see the others as always thumbs

rideout would be good, i'll be up for that

jezz, did we both possibly forget a link pipe? SmileSad

Good to catch up with you all

jezz, did we both possibly forget a link pipe? SmileSad

Yes we did , I have a aftermarket link in the back of my car for you to try .....it may fit but it came with another set of downpipes so not quite the same as standard ..i'll get a photo of it for you showing the size of the collecter connection to check against your collector , it may fit yours as yours is a aftermarket.
I'll pop photo up tomorrow.

Glad you guys and gals had a good day wish i could have made it, back at work today Sad i would be def up for a meet next spring when the bikes back out and ready to go thumbs

nice to see everyone today,old and new faces pint see u all again soon i hope n thanx to Matt for driving thumbs

Guest Guest

What have you and Matt done with Dave, I've not seen him on here since this morning.

Did you dispose of his body somewhere? Smile

Rose wrote:
What have you and Matt done with Dave, I've not seen him on here since this morning.

Did you dispose of his body somewhere? Smile

we wud need to dig a big hole to dispose of him lol Shocked .............
nah we delivered him back to his Mrs safe n sound n left her to deal with him hehe! thumbs

Good luck Mel! Rolling Eyes

A few pics :
Rose & ITCHY

smilinjack & Rose

Jezza, Robbie & Yankeedoodle

Yankeedoodle , Baby B & Smilinjack

sorry didn't get 1 of Mick and his daughter Embarassed it was nice to see them too thumbs

It was nice to see you all, thanks to Jezza for finding the pub and posting it up thumbs and a big thanks to Matt for driving and picking me up so i could have a few pintthumbsthumbs

Nice one Dave, but WTF were you doing up at 3:51 this morning? Indian passing through was it? I tried to ring you shortly after I left as there was a scamera van on the A46, but no signal or summat. I was lucky enough to be following a van at the time, otherwise could have been sticky-most of the ride home was around the 1 decaton mark. Shocked

Nice one Dave, but WTF were you doing up at 3:51 this morning? Indian passing through was it? I tried to ring you shortly after I left as there was a scamera van on the A46, but no signal or summat. I was lucky enough to be following a van at the time, otherwise could have been sticky-most of the ride home was around the 1 decaton mark. Shocked

lol couldn't sleep Alan ,and guess what Robbie was up too, but he gave me some good advise on how to get back to sleep Shocked
Nice 1 on spotting the van m8 Suspect

my eyes look well wierd in that pic! ShockedLaughing

That was you giving Dave the evil stare Twisted Evil for his comments on a womans place in life,