Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Come on the Villa

probably get slammed on this thumbs allthogh born a bred in the Black Country West Brom, couldnt help going a visiting me grampy every saturday to watch the villa play, me dad even grounded me once when i was younger for wearing villas shirt thumbs he was West Brom threw and threw and as never forgiven me for supporting the Villa Shocked not going to predict tonights score liverpool are normally good at anfield thumbs

Nil all mate. Two forward lines who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. I assume Torres is injured? Smile

Nil all mate. Two forward lines who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. I assume Torres is injured? Smile
wifes in labour i think they said Laughing yea wouldnt suprise me mate the score Laughing

Watching some of the game and it looks like the bindippers are all over Villa, and is it me or does there seem to be a lack of atmosphere at the ground or what (apart from the loud mouth swearing his head off )

@suzukijax wrote:
Watching some of the game and it looks like the bindippers are all over Villa, and is it me or does there seem to be a lack of atmosphere at the ground or what (apart from the loud mouth swearing his head off )
Yea all you can here are the villa fans and to be honest i wouldnt feel like singing at all with that first half peformance Laughing

comment on the BBC website-"Villa making Lucas look like Xavi" Lordy, that must be bad.

@Stue11 wrote:
probably get slammed on this thumbs allthogh born a bred in the Black Country West Brom, couldnt help going a visiting me grampy every saturday to watch the villa play, me dad even grounded me once when i was younger for wearing villas shirt thumbs he was West Brom threw and threw and as never forgiven me for supporting the Villa Shocked not going to predict tonights score liverpool are normally good at anfield thumbs

I'm Wednesday " till I die "
As are both my daughters and my wife. I can understand your dad, as no way would I accept any of my Girls being Piggy fans.
(thats shefield united to the non football members)

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

I'm Wednesday " till I die "
As are both my daughters and my wife. I can understand your dad, as no way would I accept any of my Girls being Piggy fans.
(thats shefield united to the non football members)
LOL yea i understand, do you remember Phil king he played at wednesday he his my old mans mate, my dad was at west brom till he was 18, he sufferd a bad knee injury and they released him, he went on to play semi pro football at woking, bromsgrove and a couple more, i was released from walsall at 16 i wasnt good enough, just thginking of what kind of living i would have had if i was any good lol.

comment on the BBC website-"Villa making Lucas look like Xavi" Lordy, that must be bad.
Yea villa was shocking Shocked

]LOL yea i understand, do you remember Phil king he played at wednesday he his my old mans mate, my dad was at west brom till he was 18, he sufferd a bad knee injury and they released him, he went on to play semi pro football at woking, bromsgrove and a couple more, i was released from walsall at 16 i wasnt good enough, just thginking of what kind of living i would have had if i was any good lol.[/quote]

Yes I do remembr Kingy well,
can't remember if big fat Ron brought him in,

or Trevor (I wont sign Cantona till I see him play on grass) Francis signed him .
I always rated him good honest player wish we had him now LOL.

@Grumpyowl wrote:

]LOL yea i understand, do you remember Phil king he played at wednesday he his my old mans mate, my dad was at west brom till he was 18, he sufferd a bad knee injury and they released him, he went on to play semi pro football at woking, bromsgrove and a couple more, i was released from walsall at 16 i wasnt good enough, just thginking of what kind of living i would have had if i was any good lol.

Yes I do remembr Kingy well,
can't remember if big fat Ron brought him in,

or Trevor (I wont sign Cantona till I see him play on grass) Francis signed him .
I always rated him good honest player wish we had him now LOL.[/quote]Ive got a signed postcard of Kingy that he gave me years ago in is wednesday kit, you can have it if you want, just pm me ya address, or if your not comfortable giving ya address out give us a p o box address to your nearest post office and ile send it ya no problem thumbs

i can't say nowt about vile-a i meean villa Laughing

as i'm a sad lads fan ,and we ay doin to gud this ear Sad

@slingit wrote:
i can't say nowt about vile-a i meean villa Laughing

as i'm a sad lads fan ,and we ay doin to gud this ear Sad
Laughing I was at Walsall til i was 16 they released me Sad said i wernt good enough, played semi pro then for a few years thumbs

@slingit wrote:
take your boots down saturday mate-we'll deffo give you a game now Laughingthumbs
Laughing i always keep an eye on how they get on and also wind a couple of me cousens up from time to time thumbs