Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Eddie Lawson Kawasaki

Use to watch the dude in the Easter Transatlantic challenge,back in the day, fantastic raceing with Roberts,Sheene, Gardner, spencer, mamola ... the names just go on, thumbs

Yep remember the Transatlantic Trophy-further back than that with the likes of Wil Hartog, Mick Grant et al. Who remembers Ron Haslam racing a stock VFR750 at Mallory, and finishing third?

I watch Ron and is brother (RIP) Race sidecar outfit at Croft about a million years ago one christmas it was freezing Ron and is brother just had a beat up old tranny van......great Before Ron went solo

Mates GPZ1100 B2 is done up like that, but using Zepher running gear so it actually corners AND stops Laughing

@XS1100 wrote:
That takes the fun out of it though Wink

Sometimes its nice to know you`re gonna come out of a corner in one piece tho Very Happy
you forget.. i ride a 750Turbo... nothing is guaranteed.. especially getting through corners fofl

Awesome pic, i remember me dad saying that when he left yamaha he wouldnt win another title Laughing how wrong was he Laughing first rider to win back to back titles with two different manufactures thumbs