Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no

Dont want to put anyone on a downer

But they reckon The snow is comeing back

SadSadSad

@Davehutch wrote:
yes heard that myself, want to try riding the bike at the weekend to see how i get on with my hands,

You could always see how they are at snowballing Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
yes heard that myself, want to try riding the bike at the weekend to see how i get on with my hands,

im very sure hes been testing his hands out doing ''stuff'' already Laughinghide

@Baby B wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

im very sure hes been testing his hands out doing ''stuff'' already Laughinghide

theres always one to lower the tone Laughing

Yea allthough we didnt have much in leominster still censored s you off the amount we had Laughing

@Diane wrote:
Nope, still no snow here Laughing

dont worry the sand storm will be coming
just so you dont feel left out

@Diane wrote:

Good job-last time I was in Portugal most places didn't have a roof on. Do they ever actually finish anything? Very Happy

@Diane wrote:

Good job-last time I was in Portugal most places didn't have a roof on. Do they ever actually finish anything? Very Happy

Nope. I sent a tumble drier to get repaired in May..not seen it since, but I`m sure they`ll get round to it. Even beter one, visited friends the other day, they`re having electric gates fitted. The guy came put up the gates and left before he finished the job. Cant open gates and they cant get car out. Had to scale a bloody fence just to get a cuppa Laughing

Decided Poruguese are worse than the Scottish and Irish, spend all day in cafes drinking beer and contimplating things....I LOVE IT HERE party

@Neill wrote:
@Diane wrote:

dont worry the sand storm will be coming
just so you dont feel left out

Oh thanks. I suppose at least it will be a free facial...No insults please LaughingVery Happy

Know what you mean Diane. It's that SoMed mentality that you can't help loving. But the flipside is as you've expressed it-Getting Stuff Done. I finished up shipping an exhaust system to Spain and fitting it to the car myself as I couldn't get the locals to grasp "I'm only here for a week" you win some you lose some......

The last lot of snow hasnt gone yet.

Know what you mean Diane. It's that SoMed mentality that you can't help loving. But the flipside is as you've expressed it-Getting Stuff Done. I finished up shipping an exhaust system to Spain and fitting it to the car myself as I couldn't get the locals to grasp "I'm only here for a week" you win some you lose some......
thumbs Plus the price of bike parts here. Battery for Tuono 83 euros...ouch

snows expected back here from thursday just getting the bike all fettled and tucked up its alright for you folk in sunny climes Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
snows expected back here from thursday

yesyesyesyes... only had a bloody inch in Oxfordshire last time... feelin short changed party

@dick65 wrote:
snows expected back here from thursday just getting the bike all fettled and tucked up its alright for you folk in sunny climes Laughing

And who would that be...pass the suncream. Talking to a mate in Carlisle last week, was telling me how bad Cumbrias has been, only one thing for it..get the sledge out at least still fun bouncesunny

never mind sledging i might take up sking - would be fun going to work Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
never mind sledging i might take up sking - would be fun going to work Laughing

Is it still bad there?

not too bad now had a big thaw over the w/end but in rural parts theres a bit and roads still icy.

Taking the caravan to Dorset tomorrow santa , we'll get there but whether we can get back in the New Year is another story, was lucky last year going and coming back in between the major snow falls.

When you starting up the Caravan section Dave?? only joined because someone said you were having one hide

@Bezzer wrote:
Taking the caravan to Dorset tomorrow santa , we'll get there but whether we can get back in the New Year is another story, was lucky last year going and coming back in between the major snow falls.

When you starting up the Caravan section Dave?? only joined because someone said you were having one hide
Laughingthumbs