Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Back work

after having around 5 weeks off Shocked I am going back on Tuesday party cant bloody wait, got about a months work at the mo.

1,I need the money
2,doing my head in now being at home
3,need to get of this laptop and burn some pudding off

so when are you all back ?

I could go back Monday but I think its gonna be Tuesday have half a bottle of malt to spill. Shocked

know what you mean m8 any more than 2 days off and i'm climbing the walls, drives my wife mad, been to work today after finishng work at 2.00pm on friday probably go in for a few hours tomorow just can't sit about doing naff all.

Fly back to the UK on the 9th Sad to be at work on 10th Very Happy

Mixed emotions!!

Been back since last wednesday then broke up new years eve and back tuesday also, i know what ya mean sometimes its nice to have a break from work allthough i know yours was for ya op, but ya feel the need to get back to normality thumbs

@Whitsy wrote:
Fly back to the UK on the 9th Sad to be at work on 10th Very Happy

Mixed emotions!!
Got any jobs Very Happy

Need to form a new crew for the BSB season.

Some will stay, some will go... So maybe I will have some jobs going... Only part time weekend warriors though.

@Whitsy wrote:
Need to form a new crew for the BSB season.

Some will stay, some will go... So maybe I will have some jobs going... Only part time weekend warriors though.
Very Happythumbsthumbs

Open up again tomorrow although I've popped in everyday to check the post on the mat - glad you've got work lined up Dave, me too until mid February , bit different from last year when I only had 3 weeks work ready to go thumbs

I was only off Xmas and Boxing Day, god after 5 weeks I would be stir crazy , bet your glad to be getting back to work Dave.

went back last week,for 3 days back in the morning Sad

anyone know this weeks wining lotto numbers Laughing

i went back yesterday but off today with the fuggin flu. probably the most painful flu i've ever had. every time i sneeze, i get pains in my arms and chest that feel like i'm being constantly punched. i haven't slept for 4 nights

Guest Guest
Not back until Monday but wish they would pay me off and get rid of me..

@firehawk wrote:
i went back yesterday but off today with the fuggin flu. probably the most painful flu i've ever had. every time i sneeze, i get pains in my arms and chest that feel like i'm being constantly punched. i haven't slept for 4 nights
Hope you get well soon mate thumbs

@Diane wrote:
I love my work and love my boss I love you

The lengths some people will go to just to get on in their job ShockedLaughing

Hi have been back since Tuesday however; I am training two people to take the job I do so it’s looking like the eight month contract I started in February 2010 is about to come to an end at the end of this month.

I have a few days Holiday to take so I am going to take a few days out to find my next job or contract and the way the job market is looking it’s looking like another contract!

Over the past year I have been looking to train as a motorcycle instructor so I may pull away from IT and do that for a bit until the IT market picks up.

E.Goldstein “there watching you”Suspect

@peejay wrote:
@Diane wrote:
I love my work and love my boss I love you

The lengths some people will go to just to get on in their job ShockedLaughing

Promoted to pool cleaner next week