Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparky

sparkys dropped the rf

well hit a spot of diesel thismorning and the front folded from underneath me and i hit the tarmac luckily no damage to me just a few scratches and a broken rear brake lever

censored roads hope ya allright and the bike can be repaired, take it easy mate thumbs

sorry to hear that roads are lethal at the moment hope you ok mate the bikes easily fixed.

No real damage just a broken brake lever for rear brake

Yeah I'm fine bruised hip and ego lol was upset that I was lay on inside lane of a42 and instead of helping everyone drove round me

Glad you are OK matey, just one more reason for me to wuss out and leave the bike in the shed Embarassed

@sparky wrote:
Yeah I'm fine bruised hip and ego lol was upset that I was lay on inside lane of a42 and instead of helping everyone drove round me
Most people will mate, its like there scared of responsability, or to busy to get where there going, glad to hear your ok though thumbs

least ya ok,crap to hear know one stopped though,whats up with people these days

Sorry to hear this mate, hope all gets sorted okay thumbs

It's a sad fact of life these days that no one seems to want to get involved and help anyone in difficulty

thats crap that no one stopped mate Shocked ......i wudnt be able to leave someone on the road like that,ffs its dangerous

same thing happened to me 20 odd years ago, 13 cars went around me as i was lieing in the road before someone stopped to help, aint it great to be loved1

glad you and the bike arn't to harmed , let's hope all the twats that went round you get really bad piles, thumbsthumbs

Glad yr ok no wot it feels like wen the front end goes from unda ya, Drill the brake ped and put a nut and bolt thru to get ya by, anyway you r the important 1 u r ok thumbs