Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

My year just gets better :)

Just had a txt from me cuz, hes on route to see us, hes been in Afghanistan for the last year and hes doing his rounds, cant wait to see him, im not ashamed to say i feel like cryieng, we grew up together and dont get to see him that often, he should be with me by mid afternoon i cant wait love him to bits partypartyparty ile put some pics up 2mw as i dare say he will fancy a pint thumbspintpartypartyparty

Thats brill news theres nothing better than having a family member come home safely from that hell hole my nephew did a few months back and it was great have fun party

Thanks everyone for the replies, we had a cracking day, hes of again now for another 8 weeks Sad i passed on all the messages and he said thanks thumbs

nice one stue good to hear you had a great day,its hard for anyone who has a family member on the front line total respect mate thumbs

@lee wrote:
nice one stue good to hear you had a great day,its hard for anyone who has a family member on the front line total respect mate thumbs
Yea thanks Lee it is, i respect any man or woman that put there lives on the line for us thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
Yea thanks Lee it is, i respect any man or woman that put there lives on the line for us thumbs

Well said Stue....Your cuz is a real hero...And You should be very proud of Him. And the wells family wish him a speedy safe return

@wellsey wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Well said Stue....Your cuz is a real hero...And You should be very proud of Him. And the wells family wish him a speedy safe return
Thankyou Wellsey much appreciated Very Happythumbs