Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Sick of the weather

Really peed off everytime i am off work for a few days its either snowing blowing a gale peeing down or dense fog SICK OF IT rant rant SadSadSad

Laughing I know but last year i stopped biking in January because of the snow this year i stopped in bloody November

@suzukijax wrote:
Laughing I know but last year i stopped biking in January because of the snow this year i stopped in bloody November
Yea couldnt agree more winter as been a long stretch so far Sad spring will soon be here thumbsthumbsthumbs

Guest Guest

I'm with Jax on this. Last year I at least got out once or twice a month. I last went riding November 10th (yes I'm sad knowing the date) and only finaly got out last Sunday for the afternoon. thumbs

I don't mind the rain, if I'm out in it but don't necessarily make a point of going out if its raining and I won't ride with frost. I love my bike but I'm not suicidal.

It took me a good 30 mins to feel comfortable on the bike, this was also waiting for the tyres to warm up thing I have in my head. I hate the fact I haven't kept my hand in for 10wks and about 3 days!!. I couldn't cope with putting it away for the winte and getting back on in April IFYKWIM, I'd be even more of a basket case Smile

I just wish I'd had some money to spend on the bike those 10 weeks Sad

Yep it's really depressing waiting for the weather to improve, I can't actually remember the last time I went out on the bike Sad

Try and put the time to gud use, service the bike for the coming season, do a few mode on the bike, or you cold always do a garage ride out, ain't that right Dave Very Happy

party Well i couldnt take anymore i have had enough of the cold weather so i got very very well wrapped up and went for a quick blast on the bike. It was fantastic the clear clutch cover is working like a dream no oil leak thumbs Bring on the spring whhoooaaa party

Try and put the time to gud use, service the bike for the coming season, do a few mode on the bike, or you cold always do a garage ride out, ain't that right Dave Very Happy

We could Rob Very Happy

@suzukijax wrote:
party Well i couldnt take anymore i have had enough of the cold weather so i got very very well wrapped up and went for a quick blast on the bike. It was fantastic the clear clutch cover is working like a dream no oil leak thumbs Bring on the spring whhoooaaa party

Nice 1 Jax well done thumbs

Got mine back on the road on the 9th and have managed 400 miles. Must admit though iv been away from my bike longer than most. I'm contantly offering to go to the shops and stuff lol

Been ok today here in Southport...managed a little blast to the gym on the Bandit thumbs
Watch out for them cages Tim, ive seen your route to the gym Very Happythumbs

being an all weather rider,the cold dont bother me fofl

is it spring yet,cant wait to get out

@Stue11 wrote:
Been ok today here in Southport...managed a little blast to the gym on the Bandit thumbs
Watch out for them cages Tim, ive seen your route to the gym Very Happythumbs

Cheers m8....I was going to post one of last week of a woman pulling out on me at a roundabout....i followed her for 100 yards and thumped her drivers window and asked her if she was blind Surprised

I might edit it later and up it because people call my riding...yeah sometimes I'm a bit of a nut in traffic but not all the time, and as I was going around a roundabout slowly dew to fog and black ice meant taking extra care not expecting a car coming across you're path from the left Shocked

Rant over sorry Laughing

PS. I was expecting the law to be knocking on my door but it never happened... thumbs