Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Bulldog bash

@suzukijax wrote:
party Well that is my bulldog bash tickets sent for by special delivery party

God your on the ball , gone for the last 12 year but not sure this year.

Always am i like to have the tickets in my hand Laughing We have been going for 3 years now and i must admit last year was so crap music and weather wise we said we will leave the tickets to the last min but then we realized that it was the 25th anniversary so thought sod it this year only we will pre book

good job done then thumbs still trying to get the days off work could be another sicky ! am more your sort of pack,pay and get in on same day normal straight from work thumbs yep was wet last year got me bike more dirty then it normaly is

Me n the bint will probably go again, just hope the weather is better this year.

@suzukijax wrote:
Always am i like to have the tickets in my hand Laughing We have been going for 3 years now and i must admit last year was so crap music and weather wise we said we will leave the tickets to the last min but then we realized that it was the 25th anniversary so thought sod it this year only we will pre book

Aye , have to say last year was pretty crap, think the weather p*ssed me off, the music thing dont really bother me as long as there something to listen too when ive had a few shandys, i wouldnt get too excited about being 25 years they`ve said that before and it just turns out to be the same, but saying that will prob go anyway cos i like the ride .

I didn't think last year was too bad considering the weather mind you it knocked the drag racing on the headd, music i thought was great with breed 77 there.

defo better with the stalls moved to hard standing as the year before it was a absolute mess with the rain on a thursday night.

anyhow i'll be somewhere there again this year as its a bloody good laugh and thats what counts.

bandit dave will be there drinking beer in the main tent!!facing the bar on the left hand side as usual hic!hic!