Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

What a day lol

Just got home since 7.30am yesterday morning lol yea im still up gone past the point of tiredness Laughing me and me mate went to gym straight from work then went back to the garage to assemble and weld a cart for the wife and her pony to pull.. when its finally made ile post some pics up for everyone to check out thumbs the joys of being married Laughing shower calling then bed thumbs

I will do as soon as its finished and painted thumbs to buy one it would cost £1500 we went and looked at one got all the dimensions of it and then made one for under £50 bargain get in there Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Just got home since 7.30am yesterday morning lol yea im still up gone past the point of tiredness Laughing me and me mate went to gym straight from work then went back to the garage to assemble and weld a cart for the wife and her pony to pull.. when its finally made ile post some pics up for everyone to check out thumbs the joys of being married Laughing shower calling then bed thumbs

I guess the cart is very heavy as it needs your wife and the pony to pull it! Shocked

@Stue11 wrote:

I guess the cart is very heavy as it needs your wife and the pony to pull it! Shocked
Laughing well spotted, it was late Laughingthumbs

Stue11, hope you got some sleep, or do you still look like this Shocked

E.Goldsiten “They are watching you” Suspect

Stue11, hope you got some sleep, or do you still look like this Shocked

E.Goldsiten “They are watching you” Suspect
Laughing i got me sleep thats for sure 3hrs Laughing i think i will sleep tonight though thumbs

thumbs
i know what you mean about one of those days,i decided to overhaul my front calipers jeez total nightmare one piston popped out other three are solid in and i reckon the seals are shot too,so much for an easy job.

@dick65 wrote:
thumbs
i know what you mean about one of those days,i decided to overhaul my front calipers jeez total nightmare one piston popped out other three are solid in and i reckon the seals are shot too,so much for an easy job.
Sad sorry to hear that, yea when ya think something gonna be easy it never is Sad

Heres a couple of photos of the work in progress, even got the Wifey involved thumbsVery Happythumbsthats it for now hopefully in the next week or so it will be primed and sprayed thumbs By the way this is the pony Poppy that will be pulling it thumbs

coming along nicely stu,and you got a good woman there thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
Thanks mate, yea she is, she dont mind getting her hair and nails dirty thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

agree - does she ride well?..........the pony I mean Laughing

@peejay wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

agree - does she ride well?..........the pony I mean Laughing
So the wife tells me Laughingthumbs

Ive decided the frame is going to be pink, and the wooden boards are going to be silver with pink hearts stenciled on there Very Happythumbs