Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

asked to move !!!

I was on a course today and took the bike, when I got there I parked in one of the visitors spaces and was promply asked to move my bike because there is limited parking.
Cheeky fookers why is it cos I'm on a bike they think I should stick it over by the wall , not even a parking space!

cheeky sods,a bike doesnt take that much space up unless its a goldwing,tell em to get some bike bays.

I hope you told em to sod off thumbs

you're such a badass Very Happy and a bad influence.

I hope you were very polite rich and kindly assured them that they must be mistaken Laughing

Guest Guest
I would have told them that I pay my road tax am entitled to the same room as a car and then I would politely of told them to JOG ON!!

Cheeky censored i know what i would have said, like Rose said we pay for our ins tax etc etc what did you say Rich thumb down

Guest Guest

cold look and a chilly 'no, I can't' .. gotta keep up the psycho biker pretence thumbs

sorry to be morbid but i took my dad to the doctors about 5 years ago and was waiting outside for him when the receptionist came out and said doctor would like a word with me any way he said dad had the big c and wouldnt live long so i took dad home and now ive got to tell my mam and family not to mention my dad so i went back to work in a daze got a job going to a nursery when this old cnut says driver could you leave by the exit and wait outside on the road well i flew off the handle big style and if hed been younger would of killed the cheeky barsteward ;just goes to show you can catch people in bad moods; sorry rant over still miss him

sorry to be morbid but i took my dad to the doctors about 5 years ago and was waiting outside for him when the receptionist came out and said doctor would like a word with me any way he said dad had the big c and wouldnt live long so i took dad home and now ive got to tell my mam and family not to mention my dad so i went back to work in a daze got a job going to a nursery when this old cnut says driver could you leave by the exit and wait outside on the road well i flew off the handle big style and if hed been younger would of killed the cheeky barsteward ;just goes to show you can catch people in bad moods; sorry rant over still miss him

Sorry to hear that mate, my dad had diabetes and died from septicemia brought on by his condition, I miss him too - he was kind of a hero to me - was a royal marine/sbs operative and did the beach surveys and was one of the first to land in the suez campaign, used to tell me some amazing stories!!
anyway enough of that or this will end up going off topic

NoZ wrote:
cold look and a chilly 'no, I can't' .. gotta keep up the psycho biker pretence thumbs

Nice one Noz thumbs

well I wanted to say up yours, but it was a lady and she caught me on a polite day so I moved it, it was really thinking about it later that it really wound me up.I wonder if I would be asked to move a small car?

ITCHY wrote:
well I wanted to say up yours, but it was a lady and she caught me on a polite day so I moved it, it was really thinking about it later that it really wound me up.I wonder if I would be asked to move a small car?
Small car would have been fine mate Very Happy in future you now what to say finger politely thumbs

u must not give the right image, for some reason when im on the white bandit with my white craft lid on in my bomber jacket no 1 approaches me untill i take my lid off lol.
if they did tho they would polity be told to finger should of said, yeh ill move it, and take it in the building with ya lol fofl