Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Few shots of my bike

Few shots (a bit old) of my bike.
My Bike

Once it's back together I'll put a few more shots on. LED backlight is one of the things going in while it's off the road no1

Also some shots of my Dads bike.
Dads Bike

As I said, brown doesn't have to be boring!!?? Cool

And some of the young uns bike
Young Uns Bike

I think number 4 is all I'm going to see of it! Shocked

Love em fairplay i love me bandits, and as for the castrol honda, shes back this year and im sure the livery price will go up I love youI love youI love youthumbs

Both look dandy Mike....love the bandit...they are what I call the ready made streetfighter..with room for imagination Very Happy

@bonzo-b wrote:
Nice bikes...thumbs

thought they only did Bronze on the 1200S though Shocked

Apparently it's a limited number of runs for the "bronze". It was only on for a year. Unless they took the fairing off? Don't think they did. Mine's the same. Single year colour.

@Stue11 wrote:
Love em fairplay i love me bandits, and as for the castrol honda, shes back this year and im sure the livery price will go up I love youI love youI love youthumbs

If the price is right, it will be sold. The young un (and me dad) did a lot of work to clean and tidy it up. Spindles had to be hammered out so they could get the wheels off! affraid
Looks the biz now though. Just want to see, and hear, it on the road thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

If the price is right, it will be sold. The young un (and me dad) did a lot of work to clean and tidy it up. Spindles had to be hammered out so they could get the wheels off! affraid
Bet ya cant wait to get her out Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Bet ya cant wait to get her out Very Happythumbs

I'll be having a spin on the young uns, but I think I'll be sticking with the Bandit. No longer young and stupid. Just stupid!? fofl

My Bike

Once it's back together I'll put a few more shots on. LED backlight is one of the things going in while it's off the road no1

Dads Bike

Young Uns Bike

Opened the photobucket account, so here goes:http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee366/Banditmike/
Me Dads
Me Dads!
The young uns
Young Uns Bike

They seem to work scratch
Let me know if they don't head bang

@dick65 wrote:
i couldnt get on i havent got a facebook account study

Neither have I lol

can see them now on the photobucket thing thumbs

Oh nice bikes by the way Very Happy

photobucket works fine,nice looking bikes,i think the brown/bronze works well thumbs

@bonzo-b wrote:
Nice bikes...thumbs

thought they only did Bronze on the 1200S though Shocked

Apparently it's a limited number of runs for the "bronze". It was only on for a year. Unless they took the fairing off? Don't think they did. Mine's the same. Single year colour.

Yep...1999 only... just threw me coz i`ve only ever seen 1200S in bronze.... mine Very Happy
I`ll ask Froudy if his was an S coz his is the only other bronze i`ve seen... until now Laughing
a lovely looking bike tho mate thumbs

My Bike

Dads Bike

Young Uns Bike

Opened the photobucket account, so here goes:http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee366/Banditmike/
Me Dads
Me Dads!
The young uns
Young Uns Bike

They seem to work scratch
Let me know if they don't head bang

Maybe should have left me Dads bike off. It's getting better comments than mine ! ShockedShockedShocked

Just getting the seat surround painted so took the front mudguard for a colour match. Wrong colour head bang . Looks like the previous guy did a colour match on the front mudguard, rather than the actual colour Shocked . Lad painting the seat surround says he has enough to do the tank and belly-pan and only an extra £50. Guess what I'm going to get done LaughingLaughing . At least I know it will all be the right colour now thumbs . In case anyone is wondering, I've got a carbon fibre front mudguard now so it doesn't need painting banana

Should be getting all the bits back for my bike today bananathumbs . Also getting the usual oil, filter etc. So by the weekend should have everything back on it party . Soon as it's done will put a few more shots on. Can't wait to see what it all looks like back together. It's been in bits since November Shocked

Should be getting all the bits back for my bike today bananathumbs . Also getting the usual oil, filter etc. So by the weekend should have everything back on it party . Soon as it's done will put a few more shots on. Can't wait to see what it all looks like back together. It's been in bits since November Shocked
Cant wait to see it too thumbs

Got it all painted! At last thumbsthumbsthumbs Few pictures here.

My bike - new paint

Few small things left, the tank pad (coming this week) and a bar clamp when I can find one I like Twisted Evil. Still not sure about the blink rate on the indicators, but going to have to find an auto elec for it. In essence all done now! Out and about shortly thumbsbananacheers

Thanks for putting in photobucket Mike as I don't have a facebook account either, great looking bike mate! thumbsthumbs

Thanks all. Definitely prefer the new colour to the old. Can really see the difference when you put the "before" and "after" shots together. Nearly time to get it out, the bike obviously foflfofl Just waiting for the tank pad and Tax Disc. Then we're out thumbscheersthumbscheersbanana

Thanks all. Definitely prefer the new colour to the old. Can really see the difference when you put the "before" and "after" shots together. Nearly time to get it out, the bike obviously foflfofl Just waiting for the tank pad and Tax Disc. Then we're out thumbscheersthumbscheersbanana
oh happy days mbikembikembikepartypartypartyparty