Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skrach86

Bandit 600

Up for sale my bandit 600, selling due to gettin a bigger bike.
21,000 miles approx
tax till august
will have 12mnth test
was formerly a cat d, but ive restored and upgraded it, with a bandit 1200 front end, which is a marked improvement to the 6s.
its ready to ride away. carbs have been balanced, oil filter, air filter etc etc.
really nice bike. Its a mark 2 2002 year
lookin for £1500 any questions email skrach86@hotmail.com thumbs

Id have it if in didnt have my bandit lol. ill ask around for ya thou few mates doing their tests soon thumbs

to anyone considering buying it. seen the bike in the flesh a few times and its a stunning, well kept machine. you cant go wrong with it at all thumbsthumbs

the plan was to get a sprint, to go touring on this year, portugal france etc, but my mate who was comin with me, crashed few mnth back and isnt gettin bike this year, so im gona get sumat to play on for just this year, im thinking a firestorm 1000. easy to get hold of a decent money, honda so available parts, plus i shant be goin massive miles, so a vtwin should be fun Cool

@skrach86 wrote:
the plan was to get a sprint, to go touring on this year, portugal france etc, but my mate who was comin with me, crashed few mnth back and isnt gettin bike this year, so im gona get sumat to play on for just this year, im thinking a firestorm 1000. easy to get hold of a decent money, honda so available parts, plus i shant be goin massive miles, so a vtwin should be fun Cool

SV1000S is a good alternative, prob a better overall bike and cheap as chips. FYI main weak points with Firestorms are reg/rectifier, common with a lot of Hondas, and cam chain tensioners. And of course extreme thirst and poor tank range. Smile

the plan was to get a sprint

Toying with a Sprint or Vfr800 myself, just gonna do this year on the B6 to get my no claims.

yeh thanks for the info alan, as i say its just sumat to play on this year, no big miles etc. And itchy, ive got 3yrs at the mo, will have 4 in september, bike insurance is good as regards drops in price each yr, mines gone from, £400 on a moped at 16, to 180 with 2yrs on a b6.

Toying with a Sprint or Vfr800 myself, just gonna do this year on the B6 to get my no claims.

VFR800 (gear driven motor) is an absolute peach. I'm trying to save a bit to get another one. I rode an early Sprint, around 2000 model IIRC & it felt like a tractor compared to my Honda. Stonking brakes mind. Smile

come on folks this is a bloody good bike and a bargain if i dont say so myself! thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

I am after a Bandit 600 but I want the S for doing Motorcycle instructing on plus I want one as near to standard as I can get, this is a good looking bike for not a lot of money.

So if you anyone selling Bandit 600S PM me thumbs !

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect