Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firehawk

Happy days

I had a secondary interview with Southern Vectis today and I am now back on the buses. I start the 28th March. In the mean time, I'm booked to upgrade my licence so I can drive manuals buses aswell, then I can move on to coaches after a while. I'm over the moon.

hopefully soon mate. my overdraft is nearly paid off, my loan payments have halved and I'll finally be earning a fair bit more than minimum wage. fingers crossed I'll be back on 2 wheels by the summer

@firehawk wrote:
hopefully soon mate. my overdraft is nearly paid off, my loan payments have halved and I'll finally be earning a fair bit more than minimum wage. fingers crossed I'll be back on 2 wheels by the summer

happy days indeed,well chuffed for you thumbs

thumbs excellent, well pleased for ya matey - I used to be "on the buses" driving routemasters in London many years ago thumbs

@peejay wrote:
thumbs excellent, well pleased for ya matey - I used to be "on the buses" driving routemasters in London many years ago thumbs

I want to own one of them one day and restore it or convert it in to a motorhome. Well, I hope to anyway.

Lovely old buses, were a delight to drive.........if you got a good 'un thumbs

Took my test on an RT with pre-select gearbox, now that was a challenge in London traffic salute

@firehawk wrote:
@peejay wrote:

I want to own one of them one day and restore it or convert it in to a motorhome. Well, I hope to anyway.

@suzukijax wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
@peejay wrote:

Wow I am impressed, how did you get hold of my photo on my first day at work Laughing