Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
always1more

New Tyre

Had to bite the bullett chaps and chapettes Laughing

Been pushing it for the last few weeks, no spare cash, got the go ahead today of her indoors to buy a new Maxxis Tourer off D&K, hopefully have it fitted this week thumbs

What price your safety or 3 points,
Her indoors should be more sympathetic thumbs

hide

Very true is that m8y, looking forward to the new rubber just as the nights are drawing out and were getting more sunnier days now thumbs

Got my front fitted yesterday so I'll be hopefully giving them a scrubbing during the week & try to get a decent ride at the weekend. I got a pair from DK £126 delivered. Got to be worth a punt thumbs

Cheers Stu n Smilin...Smile

Yeah D&K best prices on the net, take it easy jack whilst you're scrubbing in thumbs

let us know how you get on with them,seem a fair price thumbs

Nice 1 Tim, u gonna be fitting it yourself again this time?
Will be getting a maxxi on the rear soon, as the last ones nearly shot now. Excellent tyre though, no probs at all, a bit short lived as I use the super sport but excellent grip.

@Grumpyowl wrote:
What price your safety or 3 points,
Her indoors should be more sympathetic thumbs

hide

agree some things you just can't take chances with thumbs

Got the first 40 miles on these Maxxis this afternoon. I'm round to within 15-20 mm of the edge, seem OK. Nice neutral but quick steering (might be me countersteering too hard cuz of that shagged out Conti)nice comfy feel on the bumpy bits. One thing I remarked on to the fitter was that the rear looks a bit narrower when fitted than my Contis, or any others, did. I wonder if I'm imagining it or whether that's why it tracks so easily. Certainly got rid of that "rear pushing the front" feel I had before. So, intial impression thumbs and no soiled underpants! Very Happy

lol Jack....well you're ahead of me in scrubbing in but hopefully tomorrow the new rubber will be here, D&K even gave me the tracking number today for DPD, not bad service at all thumbs

You're right there peejay thumbs