Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Getting rid of my bikes

Been thinking scratch and think with my age its time i got rid of my bikes and got out the bike thing altogether , And spend more time in my cage

Funnily enough Dave I've had exactly the same thought this morning-wrong side of 50, blarblarblar ...

Sorry, what's today's date? Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
Been thinking scratch and think with my age its time i got rid of my bikes and got out the bike thing altogether , And spend more time in my cage

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy I didn`t thought about the date to day hehe

@Davehutch wrote:

Aye , nice try Dave .... LaughingLaughing

lol
april fool. I did that last year after getting caught for speeding, having a car do a u turn in front of me, then another one pull out in front of me. Sold my trusty yam for a good price. Time to grow up after a couple of weeks had to have a bike, ended up buying an old harley, (21 this month) anyone pulls out in front of me I will plough straight throw them

I did consider posting to say I'd bought a caravan, but who the hell could be that stupid?

hide

I did consider posting to say I'd bought a caravan, but who the hell could be that stupid?

hide

Now that would be April fool lol!lol!lol!

@Grumpyowl wrote:

hide

Now that would be April fool lol!lol!lol!
foflfoflfoflhide