Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Les

Docs

Right , now ive spent the last bloody hour looking for my docs , i will go and tax the thing , why cant i put things back when iam done , its the same every year.

Tax on line mate, no need for your docs then. you can misplace them to your heart's content Smile

Agree with Alan, online every time, all the info is on their database, get the disc within 5 days. Wink

We all do that Les. Getting older here and it's getting worse, where is this and that, keep meaning to put the paperwork away, but we say this every year Laughing

sorry,forgotten what i was going to post... scratch

I have a fool proof system, it's called a wife, she knows where every thing is Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
I have a fool proof system, it's called a wife, she knows where every thing is Very Happy
same here Rich thumbs

When i went to tax my bike last year got all the doc's, (Reg doc - MOT - Insurance) out a few days before and put them on the table so i knew where they were. Comes the day to tax my bike, can't find the doc's scratch girlfriend hasn't moved them. Came to the conclusion that my 18 month old daughter(at the time)who loves putting things away had put them in the bin. So now i don't have the problem of having to find my doc's and now I always get my tax on line.

@peejay wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
thought you was looking for these Shocked

Nah they're Martins not Les's fofl

foflfofl , Daft Buggers Laughing