Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Dave here is the story

thank god justice was done this time good on ken sounds like hes removed a right scumbag off the streets thumbs

He came home from the pub at 11pm the bloke next door had music on with 5 speakers all with the volume up at 40. Ken went and asked for the music to be turned down he took a knife with him as this yob kept setting his alsation and rotty on whoever complained. The yob didnt say anything to ken he just walked out of the house and hit him over the head numerous times with a golf club and then set the dogs on him. Ken slashed the dogs and then went into the house he was then taken to hospital with loads of dog bites and blood pouring out of his head when he got there he kept saying to the doc i shouldnt of taken the knife out the dogs arent to blame he didnt even know he had fatally wounded the yob he was then arrested for murder and today he was found not guilty and came home, hope this explains it better even though it is very short thumbs

Dave i have put a link in the first post but i have changed it so you can get the gist of the story

@suzukijax wrote:
He came home from the pub at 11pm the bloke next door had music on with 5 speakers all with the volume up at 40. Ken went and asked for the music to be turned down he took a knife with him as this yob kept setting his alsation and rotty on whoever complained. The yob didnt say anything to ken he just walked out of the house and hit him over the head numerous times with a golf club and then set the dogs on him. Ken slashed the dogs and then went into the house he was then taken to hospital with loads of dog bites and blood pouring out of his head when he got there he kept saying to the doc i shouldnt of taken the knife out the dogs arent to blame he didnt even know he had fatally wounded the yob he was then arrested for murder and today he was found not guilty and came home, hope this explains it better even though it is very short thumbs
Thanks jax thumbs Glad to hear he is free thumbsthumbs

GOOD! thumbs No time for these chav idiots well done thumbs round um up an gas um.F kin hate low life scum!!!!!!!!!!

@XS1100 wrote:
GOOD! thumbs No time for these chav idiots well done thumbs round um up an gas um.F kin hate low life scum!!!!!!!!!!
thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:

thumbs

Wow, what is it with scumbags and dogs, glad to see the law did right for once

Guest Guest
Poor bastard. What a horrible thing to have to endure. Even though it was an accident and the guy was a scumbag, I bet he has bad days knowing he took a life. My friend killed her boyfriend in self-defence and had to go thru a lot of counselling to deal with it. Even met the 'victims' family - that was horrible(sat with her). But it does some good if good is to be done. Sorry to hear he went thru this, hope he recovers from the mental scars as well as the physical.

Hate people who use such a beautiful breed as status symbols. Always had GSD's as a kid and you can't meet a more soppy mutt. Still, bloke didn't deserve to die. Just as much as the old boy didn't deserve that abuse and assault.

No oap should have to put with these scumbags

NoZ wrote:
Poor bastard. What a horrible thing to have to endure. Even though it was an accident and the guy was a scumbag, I bet he has bad days knowing he took a life. My friend killed her boyfriend in self-defence and had to go thru a lot of counselling to deal with it. Even met the 'victims' family - that was horrible(sat with her). But it does some good if good is to be done. Sorry to hear he went thru this, hope he recovers from the mental scars as well as the physical.

Hate people who use such a beautiful breed as status symbols. Always had GSD's as a kid and you can't meet a more soppy mutt. Still, bloke didn't deserve to die. Just as much as the old boy didn't deserve that abuse and assault.
sorry to disagree but the scumbag attacked him with a golf club and his crazed dogs he didnt care if the old guy died or not ;good riddance to the scumbag and the country would be a better place if we all stood up to shite like that

Guest Guest
If he was a kiddie fiddler, I'd agree with you. But the guy was a young t**t. He needed knocking down a peg or two, not putting 6 feet under!

Without everyone getting excited, he went round with a knife.... he's lucky the guy didn't take it off him and kill him with it! The man said he didn't mean to kill the yob and that is regrettable. End of the day, the council should not have let this escalate to this situation. Bet they ignored the noise and anti social complaints and now an old man is traumatised, one is dead, and it cost how much in police and court resources dealing with something that should have been dealt with at the start?

My friend killed her boyfriend. He was trying to strangle her at the time. Even though he was trying to kill her, she regrets taking his life. That was an accident too. One she will always live with. He didn't deserve to die. He needed help and a kick up the arse.

And stop with the oap stuff! Just cos you reach pension age, doesn't mean your old and feeble. Most of the older generation are fitter and more feistier than people half their age. You tell my dad he's old and he'll laugh in your face. Age is in your head and a label.

Any way. It was a terrible thing to happen. It's a horrific thing to go through. My thoughts are with the man and his family and I hope he makes a full recovery.

I don't want this thread to degenerate into an argument, but I have to say on balance I'm with NoZ. I think she's summarised the situation as it appears to a casual observer very well and there's nothing I'd disagree with. Smile

No trouble of that smilinjack Noz is entitled to put across her thoughts on this issue just as everyone else is. thumbs