Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

The most annoying colleague I have ever had the misfortune to work with!

Right then I am just about at the end of my patience with possibly the most annoying person I have every worked with.

Just to explain I work in a very quiet office where typing on your keyboard sounds loud and there is no background noise of any kind.

I have been here just over a year contracting and I get on with everyone however; there is one person that is just starting to get right on my nerves.

She not only bursts into song for no apparent reason but get’s the words wrong and could not hold a note if her life depended on it!

As if this was not enough she now seems to have discovered a way to assign a different tone to each key on her mobile so when she is texting it sounds like Rolf Harris having a fit on a Stylaphone!

To top it all off she cannot sit still for more than two minutes, this would not be a problem if it was not for the fact that she wears big clunky cheap bangles, so when she does get round to doing some work you get a constant cacophony which makes it sound like Jimmy Seville’s fat, thick, mental sister having some sort of psychotic episode!

So in between the texting, singing, making sucking noise, clicking her tongue tapping on the desk with her cheap plastic nails, reading Emails out loud but only from the bosses like she is the only one that has them, saying each word as she is typing as if the computer will type it for her and using the phone on speaker phone to call service desks which she knows have annoying cheap crappy music, she can get really annoying!

Come the revolution she is first up against the wall! fightingfighting

Any other suggestions on a Post Card!!

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

@Davehutch wrote:
sounds to me like you have the hot's for her I love youI love youI love you

hide

fofl
Can you wear headphones in your job or do you have to listen for the phone etc

Dunno about E. Goldstein, there's shades of E. Scrooge here Very Happy C'mon man, live & let live. Such spontaneous ejaculations of joy are to be encouraged, not frowned upon. Sounds to me like she's livened up a joyless hole. Oo-er missus! hide

Yep I reckon you need to get a large prescription of chill-pills Laughing

Guest Guest

I reckon you're due your man-period lol!

You reckon that's annoying... man you've haven't worked with me!

If it's that much of a problem, ask her manager to politely request her to modify her behaviour. And whilst you're there, ask if there's any courses where you can enhance your calm thumbs

Seriously though, if she's being disruptive, have a quiet word. Be nice.

seriously, have a word and see if she knows she is doing it , often they haven't got a clue, but be nice lol

@pugeyed wrote:
seriously, have a word and see if she knows she is doing it , often they haven't got a clue, but be nice lol

Trust me she knows she’s annoying, everyone keeps telling her! Rolling Eyes

But you see, she is just very VERY insecure Twisted Evil !! So she need’s to be the centre of attention at all times it’s like having a 5 year old in the room Rolling Eyes .

I just need to let off steam in written form and have a bit of a giggle.

Step two is to post it on all the notes boards the day I leave.

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect

love hate relationship for sure,once you both come to terms with your inner feelings,everything will be fine Laughing

Right then I am just about at the end of my patience with possibly the most annoying person I have every worked with.

Just to explain I work in a very quiet office where typing on your keyboard sounds loud and there is no background noise of any kind.

I have been here just over a year contracting and I get on with everyone however; there is one person that is just starting to get right on my nerves.

She not only bursts into song for no apparent reason but get’s the words wrong and could not hold a note if her life depended on it!

As if this was not enough she now seems to have discovered a way to assign a different tone to each key on her mobile so when she is texting it sounds like Rolf Harris having a fit on a Stylaphone!

To top it all off she cannot sit still for more than two minutes, this would not be a problem if it was not for the fact that she wears big clunky cheap bangles, so when she does get round to doing some work you get a constant cacophony which makes it sound like Jimmy Seville’s fat, thick, mental sister having some sort of psychotic episode!

So in between the texting, singing, making sucking noise, clicking her tongue tapping on the desk with her cheap plastic nails, reading Emails out loud but only from the bosses like she is the only one that has them, saying each word as she is typing as if the computer will type it for her and using the phone on speaker phone to call service desks which she knows have annoying cheap crappy music, she can get really annoying!

Come the revolution she is first up against the wall! fightingfighting

Any other suggestions on a Post Card!!

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect
That has got me spitting my beer out with laughter Very Happy

Thankful today she was not at work due to the fact that she’s having an affair with someone at one of the other sites; he must be either high on drugs or as deranged as she is. Having spoken to him I’m going for the latter”! After two months of constant IMing one another they are looking for a house to rent, so they can play happy families. PS this is the second husband she’s dumping however; the consensus in the office is that husband two has no idea what’s going on.

Not to sure what happened to Husband one I think he may be under some patio!

I did consider sending what is going on in her life to the sops but they would never believe it, along with the annoying stuff in the past four months she’s had three car crashes, call the office twice to ask for direction on her way to work as she’s got lost, affraid PS she only live 20 mile for the office she’s been working in for three years! Call my personal mobile at 2am to ask for a recipe I happened to be talking about to my boss about. Good job I switch it off when I go to bed, I think Rach would have done her censored nut!

Anyway cram thought ready for Monday! fofl

No doubt I’ll have more to contribute to my character assignation of the co worker, if you want it!

This is all done in the best possible taste and humour! Wink

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect