Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

My dear old B12

Been mentioned elsewhere this week, so a few pics of my much loved B12 after a couple of wee mods. Smile

Got my finger in the way on that last one Embarassed

She's looking very nice, I honestly think the mrk 1 B12 is timeless and still had the ssame appeal tday as it did 15 odd years ago ..... and that's not a bad choice of colour too thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
I I love you it whens she coming home Laughingthumbs

Aye, there's the rub! I was thinking about last half of September. Nice cheap flight out, maybe go to Aragon MotoGP, then a steady cruise through France over the Millau viaduct, visit one or two of the Gothic cathedrals (sad I know) then see if I can sell it Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
I I love you it whens she coming home Laughingthumbs

Aye, there's the rub! I was thinking about last half of September. Nice cheap flight out, maybe go to Aragon MotoGP, then a steady cruise through France over the Millau viaduct, visit one or two of the Gothic cathedrals (sad I know) then see if I can sell it Sad
Excellent Alan thumbs as you know ile be getting me new ride by the end of may, having said that depending on what i find give us a shout when you come to sell and ile come and view her Very Happythumbs shes a beaut thumbs Motogp Aragon thumbsthumbsthumbs