Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

D.K spares

ordered some special delkevic downpipes which house the exup on my thunderace on wed morning,delivery was for fri 15th (yesterday) no sign of them and nothing today either,and the ads vanished from ebay and they had 10 left with 20 odd days left on the ad,ive just checked out the delkevic web site and turns out its the same address as DK spares anyway i sent them a stiff email and im just waiting,anyone one else know of this company and had any issues.? angry

Always had good service from dk, saying that last time i was there there was a lot less bikes on the floor and they lost the suzuki shop they had there, now i heard from a few peeps that dk is struggling a bit, read into that what you may but i hope u paid via paypal.

yep paypal,just a bit gutted cause if i cant source them off them theres nobody else who makes those pipes,you can get other downpipes but you have to discard the exup which i dont want to do.

Dont think dk own delkevic, they just run the franchise, although they do seem to be based in swift house, the same building as dk.

i didnt know if it was the same company or not,i just presumed,dk also go under the name of two wheel spares.

Yeh i think dk and two wheel spares are one and the same but delkevic are a differnt company so theres a gud chance you might be able to source the zorst you want if the deal falls through with dk
Anyways theres still a gud chance your zorst will turn up early next week, post through british mail, even special delivery aint what it use to be.

Delkevic is at least part owned by DK, Derek and Kevin Neesan are the owners hence the company names. Dunno about the end bit unless some called Vic is a partner in the Delkevic cpmpany.

Hope you get it sorted soon dick and get a good outcome, I've not had any probs with D&K on my orders

yeah im prob getting too paranoid in my dotage,ill give them a couple more days,could be a hiccup with the postal service thumbs

just got a full refund for the down pipes i ordered.
when i rang them the guy said wait a min and put me on hold,funny thing was i heard everything he said,the gist of the coversation he had was, steve weve got another one for thunderace downpipes,yeah dont tell me iknow theres none in stock, why? because they dont make them dur, at this rate theyll go out of business,try him with the second hand pipes all this was infused with colourful language,so guy takes me off hold- im afraid were out of stock but weve got some sec.... no thanks mate a full refund please..no problem, cheers bye.
ive just got a pay pal email notifying me - result thumbs
bit weird though scratch

@dick65 wrote:
yeah im prob getting too paranoid in my dotage,ill give them a couple more days,could be a hiccup with the postal service thumbs

In your dotage!!! Shocked

Yer a mere slip of a lad!

Good result though..........
pity you don't get your down-pipes

Result in the end mate atleast you got ya dow back thumbs