Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wellsey

dropped the fireblade today.....gutted

Riding home from work today with My wife on the back came to an adverse camber at a junction and dropped it.

Side panel is F....cked....lever bent....belly pan scratched

Heart broken Sad

bad news mate,hope you both are ok

hope both of you are ok nearly dropped mine this morning coming home from work had a very hard night one of the ladies we look after died and we were nursing her for 9 hours came home on the bike turned into the side street and nearly dropped it because i was taking a hill start too slow as i was turning right

Thanks all.. for Your replies...Yea You fellas...and ladies are right Its only plastic and that can be replaced (not cheaply though) Very Happy

Sorry for your news mate atleast you and the other half are ok, if it makes you fell any better i done the same thing with my wife on the back too, its easily done mate chin up you can replace levers and panels but not ya loved ones thumbs

Guest Guest
Like most have said already, glad to hear that both of you are alright!! You'll get the bike sorted in no time mate, check good old fleabay.

Done that Snow theres a couple on there but the wrong side.....Been speaking about it to the wife and she said she will claim to her insurance company that she knocked it over in her car....She will loose Her no claims bonus but it will get it sorted.....I LOVE MY WIFE party

Guest Guest

She's a keeper!! thumbs going through the insurance will most likely get your bike recorded though and it'll loose some of it's value. No problem if you plan to hold onto it. Don't quote me on this though and I'm not trying to bust your new found bubble, I'm glad your getting it sorted. thumbs