Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trebor4460

Cafe Quatford

Nice Stue, im down andys for 10 am then i guess we will be down the cafe for 11.30. Will be gud to meet up m8, thumbs

Ok Rob its a date Very Happy ile be there waiting Laughingthumbs look forward to meeting up thumbs

You all still meeting at Quatford tomorrow? If so I shall make my way up there weather looks good. Tell me will the gas stations be open?

From Abergavenny if I leave at 9am should get there for 11:30. Look forward to meeting you Rob Very Happy

@darkember wrote:
You all still meeting at Quatford tomorrow? If so I shall make my way up there weather looks good. Tell me will the gas stations be open?

From Abergavenny if I leave at 9am should get there for 11:30. Look forward to meeting you Rob Very Happy

Never been before so cant say bout the petrol but i reckon there will defo be one open, will be gud to meet up with ya tomoz, have a safe ride up. thumbs

Darkember look forward to meeting up again cya there thumbs they are next door to a fuel station thumbs

hehe rekon i'll need fuel alot earlier have a station near Hereford which is open thumbs.

Also have your number Stue if i'm running late will give u a text.

@darkember wrote:
hehe rekon i'll need fuel alot earlier have a station near Hereford which is open thumbs.

Also have your number Stue if i'm running late will give u a text.
Laughing i can get 150mile out of mine before fuelling Laughing yea theres loads open all the way mate, ile text you now then youll have me number thumbs

It's a bit of a you lot living in the same area, bout time we had a central point to meet as I rode 80 mile the other week to see two of you off the forum Laughing

Yeah I can appreaciate some members saying that happens across all forums, yeah that might be true but c'mon there is only me here who spends a lot of time in here from the North West....guess you could call me the North West Area Manager haha Very Happy

It's a bit of a you lot living in the same area, bout time we had a central point to meet as I rode 80 mile the other week to see two of you off the forum Laughing

Yeah I can appreaciate some members saying that happens across all forums, yeah that might be true but c'mon there is only me here who spends a lot of time in here from the North West....guess you could call me the North West Area Manager haha Very Happy
Dont worry mate we will meet up soon id love to come up to your neck of the woods, mileage aint an issue for me its just funds most of the time...oh and the weathers got to be dry...if its raining i stay in thumbs

.oh and the weathers got to be dry...if its raining i stay in

I thought you was a hardened biker Stu lol

ITCHY wrote:
.oh and the weathers got to be dry...if its raining i stay in

I thought you was a hardened biker Stu lol
I am but me bike aint Laughingthumbs

And me living in Cheshire its a little lonely down / up here and im crap at finding my back gate never mind any meeting place lol

Back safe and sound guys, did 140 mls, think i must have come the senic route back, Very Happy mind u it was all A road and gotta say really enjoyed it.
Anyways, was fantastic to meet up with u guys tday, top bunch of lads, roll on the next one, thumbs

Back as well all safe:) Great day I really nice to meet a group of likeminded friends. Ride safe all & see you soon. thumbs

Back home safe and sound, cracking day out meeting up with Trebor, Hawki, Stoner, Darkember day101 and me fine self excellent day allround it was a pleasure meeting up thumbs

Back safe and sound guys, did 140 mls, think i must have come the senic route back, Very Happy mind u it was all A road and gotta say really enjoyed it.
Anyways, was fantastic to meet up with u guys tday, top bunch of lads, roll on the next one, thumbs

agree

@suzukijax wrote:
And me living in Cheshire its a little lonely down / up here and im crap at finding my back gate never mind any meeting place lol

its even lonier up here in cumbria,i just go out on me tod cause theres no one to ride with here.

@Davehutch wrote:
nice one lads thumbs the forum is working out just i would have liked party
agree Thats what we said today pintthumbs