Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Think I've bought another bike

OK well not settled but I've spoken to a chap & more or less agreed to buy his bike next weekend. If it's on the level & lives up to the pics, it's mine. Red W plate VFR800 just like the one I wrote off in 2003 Shocked fingers crossed it all goes ahead. Just had to tell someone. So my Bandit will deffo be for sale now. Sad

OK well not settled but I've spoken to a chap & more or less agreed to buy his bike next weekend. If it's on the level & lives up to the pics, it's mine. Red W plate VFR800 just like the one I wrote off in 2003 Shocked fingers crossed it all goes ahead. Just had to tell someone. So my Bandit will deffo be for sale now. Sad
nice 1 m8, if you need a lift or anything let me know thumbs

Good luck Alan hope all goes well for ya thumbs

@darkember wrote:
Whats on sale a 12 or a 6
Wil its a cracking bike, i would have bought her if she was coming home sooner, someone will have a cracker thumbs

Well, I'd arranged to go with the cash tomorrow, not even haggled about the price. Fella's just rung me to say he's sold it. Never even mentioned another buyer. I'm a bit pissed with myself and him. Couldn't have been fairer, told him I'd wait till he got back from working away, then he drops that one on me. I think I'm gonna keep saving & get myself a nice 09 ZZR1400 in Candy Lime. Should be able to afford it by 2020 at the latest. Sad

sorry to hear that mate,hope you get something sorted.

Guest Guest

Sorry to here that man. I had a situation like that on a bike I had my heart set on Sad

Well, I'd arranged to go with the cash tomorrow, not even haggled about the price. Fella's just rung me to say he's sold it. Never even mentioned another buyer. I'm a bit pissed with myself and him. Couldn't have been fairer, told him I'd wait till he got back from working away, then he drops that one on me. I think I'm gonna keep saving & get myself a nice 09 ZZR1400 in Candy Lime. Should be able to afford it by 2020 at the latest. Sad
bloody hell m8 sorryangry

Look on the bright side, Alan,
it may have been a right dog!

'Twas a naughty thing to do, though smack

Look on the bright side, Alan,
it may have been a right dog!

'Twas a naughty thing to do, though

That's the pisser Max-bog standard apart from stainless downpipes, some s/history, brand new pair of Road Attacks.

Right well, pick yourself up & all that. Been up to CMC at Clay Cross today & sorted out a test ride on a 2005 Sprint ST 1050 for later in the week. Had a look at them on the net, even bought a Haynes manual for them (I like to know what I'd be letting myself in for spannerwise) and me likey. Ticks more boxes than a VFR TBH, and a triple ain't a bad second choice against a V four.And there's plenty around as well. thumbsSmile

I know the feeling m8 sorry