Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bus Driver

Ashby Folville

Tomorrow night is Ashby Folville night. For those of you who don't know anything about it, it is a gathering of cars old and some new as well as loads of bikes for people to walk round and look at them. On one of these nights there must be getting on for 100+ bikes as well as 70+ cars (if weather is sunny. See you there thumbs

Sounds good. bit to far away for me thou, get some pictures and pop them up on here thumbs

@day101 wrote:
Sounds good. bit to far away for me thou, get some pictures and pop them up on here thumbs
agree

Tomorrow night is Ashby Folville night. For those of you who don't know anything about it, it is a gathering of cars old and some new as well as loads of bikes for people to walk round and look at them. On one of these nights there must be getting on for 100+ bikes as well as 70+ cars (if weather is sunny. See you there thumbs

me and my mate wiil be there i will be on my multi colored ns125 and he will be riding an aprila rs125 keep your eye out for us thumbs

just driving back from london where its sunny...whats the weather like in the ashby area

Ashby Folville was a good night out loads of people whats new ..and loads of police thats new not seen that lot before

i never made it bike decided to start having issues 3/4 of the way there some of you may have seen me loitering by the roadside near the old melton airfield

@madwilly wrote:
Ashby Folville was a good night out loads of people whats new ..and loads of police thats new not seen that lot before
Glad you had agood nite m8 thumbs As i have said before I think they will ban it before long Sad

@dirtydog wrote:
i never made it bike decided to start having issues 3/4 of the way there some of you may have seen me loitering by the roadside near the old melton airfield

bugger m8 Shocked any idea what it was ?

@Davehutch wrote:
@madwilly wrote:
Glad you had agood nite m8 thumbs As i have said before I think they will ban it before long Sad

@dirtydog wrote:

think its blown head gasket Sad which in hinesight i should have spotted as when im kicking it up i have to give it 2 little kicks then 1 big 1 its almost like its building the commpression up....any way will get it sorted and start again

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madwilly wrote:

@dirtydog wrote:

think its blown head gasket Sad which in hinesight i should have spotted as when im kicking it up i have to give it 2 little kicks then 1 big 1 its almost like its building the commpression up....any way will get it sorted and start again
Unlucky mate i feel for ya, hope you get her sorted soon.

@Stue11 wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madwilly wrote:

@dirtydog wrote:

Unlucky mate i feel for ya, hope you get her sorted soon.
agree

its that time again thumbs and ive heard a rumor that MCN will be there tonight reporting on the shenanigans

went very early and they tried to make me park behind the pub, I told them i wasnt because last time i went i could not get my bike out , I said i pay my road tax and will park on the road thumbs anyway dont like it much and went up the sixhills

Too right dave! Decided to give it a miss as it snowed earlier in the day over Melton way lol

And I'm in Kirkcaldy waiting for my dinner at a Brewer's Fayre, Guinness in hand. Very Happy