Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

carole nash insewerance rip off

i was quoted £138.50 fully comp from carole nash and when my documents arrived today theyve taken £158.50 off my credit card thieving barstewards wish id listened to people who said give them a wide birth now they are going to listen to the phone call when i was quoted in the first place to see if im right well i know im right cos i wrote it down fighting

Guest Guest

Told you they where crap, would never ever use them again. They charge you bloody 40 quid to cancel, 40 quid to change etc etc. Just bloody awful. I hope you give em hell Stan.. thumbs

As someone who was recovered from the south of France by Carole Nash, I can't say they're all bad. Most insurance companies charge admin fees as a matter of course these days. But, chacun a son gout Smile

My mate had is Bandit nicked they paid up very quick! I,ve been with um about a million years although I must say there is no loyalty these days I would switch if a better deal came up.To be honest I carn't be arsed to ring round and find the 10 pound fully comp multi bike deal Sad
Stan be nice to um thumbs

good luck stan,never dealt with them myself im with swinton and ive been having hassle off them,long story.

its not the 20quid im bothered about its the way they took extra off my card that is getting me all riled up Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Soumds like they hit u for the extra accident insurance they always pushing nowdays, they bang that on nowdays and leave the onus on you to say u dont want it.... Bet they sell ppi insurance too lol!

Guest Guest
They are not allowed to take more money than they said, it's against the law and you can report them to the FSA. Check your email/written confirmation and then go from there. Put any complaints in writing, they have to handle it according to FSA regs and gives them more of a headache. Good luck.

Ok so they have taken out the wrong amount out for your account, if you go back to them and “A” ask why the quote price changed and “B” get them to send you the transcript of the call. This may help you out.

I personally have had nothing but a good with them myself, Ok they are not the cheapest out there but for the service they give. Much the same as SmilingJacks I got recovered from France “not at the same time as him” CN Did a very good job to the point when we got home we had a card from them saying sorry we had a problem on holiday!thumbs

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

ive got both my bikes with them too, when i finished rebuilding the bandit i phoned em up to change what its insured for and they changed it no bother.

yeah ive had no trouble with them either really good so far and ive been with them since i passed in 2000 and they were and always have been the cheapest but go for it mate get the money back but take it easy you never know when you might need them and did you pay by credit or debit card cos there is usually a charge for one of them

never used them but for some one like me i only leave the right amount of money in my account to cover the bill i would get charges on my account what i would be pissed about tbh.

used them once and had no probs,but I never stay with the same insureance company,for more than one year

you normally get a little discount when changeing to another company

back to stans post give them hell smacksmacksmack

Havnt used CN for years , allways found a cheaper quote elsewhere,

give them stick Stan and find out why.

[quote="E.goldstein"]Ok so they have taken out the wrong amount out for your account, if you go back to them and “A” ask why the quote price changed and “B” get them to send you the transcript of the call. This may help you out.

I personally have had nothing but a good with them myself, Ok they are not the cheapest out there but for the service they give. Much the same as SmilingJacks I got recovered from France “not at the same time as him” CN Did a very good job to the point when we got home we had a card from them saying sorry we had a problem on holiday!thumbs

agreeagreeagree

Best approach