Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Help

I cant for the life of me work out why i have requested the 3rd and 4th of June off its obviously something to do with bikes but just cant remember did we organise something on here Embarassed

@suzukijax wrote:
I cant for the life of me work out why i have requested the 3rd and 4th of June off its obviously something to do with bikes but just cant remember did we organise something on here Embarassed
Not that i know off scratch sorry

welshbikers air ambulance charity ride-out on 4th ??

Ok official blonde bimbo here i have remembered Im going to Morcambe with some friends off another site Very Happy

@suzukijax wrote:
Ok official blonde bimbo here i have remembered Im going to Morcambe with some friends off another site Very Happy

lol!lol!affraidaffraidhide

@suzukijax wrote:
bloody hell jax what a state to get in to at your age hide

@Davehutch wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
agreehide

@day101 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
agreehide

You two are in big trouble now....... fofl

SOOOOOOOO Dave and trebor are working together hey ??? well i will work out your punishments for the next time i see you two in the mean time naughty corner for the both of you fighting

@suzukijax wrote:
SOOOOOOOO Dave and trebor are working together hey ??? well i will work out your punishments for the next time i see you two in the mean time naughty corner for the both of you fighting
agree i tried to ban em both but Daves put a block on it thumbsLaughingLaughing