Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Forum stickers

What about helmet ones for the bottom of the visor ?

@day101 wrote:
What about helmet ones for the bottom of the visor ?

yeah i like the sound of that thumbs

Guest Guest

Its a good idea guys...get it done quick as my new helmet comes next week and if yours arn't ready will have to put another forums visor and website decals on it lol!

Guest Guest

Also may as well get some embroidered logos as well so they could be stitched to jackets and the like... thumbs

We just need a nice simple idea for a logo...

maybe this one Dave? :

foflfoflfoflfoflfofl

Hawki wrote:
Also may as well get some embroidered logos as well so they could be stitched to jackets and the like... thumbs

We just need a nice simple idea for a logo...

maybe this one Dave? :

foflfoflfoflfoflfofl
affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfoflfofl

Guest Guest

Oh Christ don't start him off.

Maybe one that says welcome to the Blue Oyster Bar!! party

Guest Guest
Rose wrote:

Yep another great option there Rose thumbsfofl

Hawki wrote:
Rose wrote:

Yep another great option there Rose thumbsfofl

Julie would love that affraidfoflfoflfofl

Guest Guest

Very good Rich, just needs the forum web address running along the bottom. thumbs

Guest Guest

I think Red is a colour growing on me. It looks really good with black and most biker fleacs are black thumbs

Guest Guest

Itchy it may be worth you getting a few variants up and maybe others could do the same (must be some more arty type people out there as well?).

Maybe we could then get a collection of them together and get a vote on it. I like the bold red it will catch the eye just sometimes a simple selection of colours for the bike/rider may stand out more but I’m not qualified in this department guys I’m know arty person.

This logo is growing on me though think it would look good on shirts/caps and the like
thumbs

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:
Also www.hutchsbikeforum.co.uk is available to buy thumbs
and how would i go about that ?

Well this can be done a few different ways. The domain name can be brought for eg. off reg123 (who I use for a few projects) for £5.98 for 2 years. Now what that means is you could just point your DNS record to where your present forum is so its just a re-direct:

People type in www.hutchbikeforum.co.uk and they get hutchs.forumotion.com.

But to do it more professional you would need to thin about the site being hosted somewhere. I'm not saying its easy just saying there are a few options man.

Just if you wanted the domain then buy it for £5.98 and then no one else can own it (www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk is available as well thumbs )

have to get like a hosting company to host the website and i think it would cost about £1 or something to have it, then all you would have to do is just put a forwarding page on there what will automatically send you to the forum address otherwise you would have to start from scratch with the forum.

Hawki wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:

Well this can be done a few different ways. The domain name can be brought for eg. off reg123 (who I use for a few projects) for £5.98 for 2 years. Now what that means is you could just point your DNS record to where your present forum is so its just a re-direct:

But to do it more professional you would need to thin about the site being hosted somewhere. I'm not saying its easy just saying there are a few options man.

Just if you wanted the domain then buy it for £5.98 and then no one else can own it (www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk is available as well thumbs )
cheers andy hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk is now mine thumbs over time i will sort it to this forum , thanks again

@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:

cheers andy hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk is now mine thumbs over time i will sort it to this forum , thanks again

Congrats mate, if you need any help just give us a shout. thumbs

im with you now,yeah nice one lads sorted thumbsbanana

I'm no comp expert or any kind of designer, I knocked that sticker up with Print house magic. There must be a proper designer on here somewhere that could tweak it or do a better one, only did it to get people thinking Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
I'm no comp expert or any kind of designer, I knocked that sticker up with Print house magic. There must be a proper designer on here somewhere that could tweak it or do a better one, only did it to get people thinking Very Happy
and it did Rich thumbs nice 1 m8

Guest Guest
ITCHY wrote:

It's a great start mate I'm not good at that kind of thing at all. At the very least as Dave says got the wheels turning and people thinking. I think it was a good job man thumbs

Tom's been working on a logo still in it's early stages,what yer recon?

@XS1100 wrote:
Tom's been working on a logo still in it's early stages,what yer recon?

Excellent work Tom, tell him a rizla bandit would look nice in the middle thumbsthumbsthumbs

Be better if he spelt it right! to many ice creams!

@XS1100 wrote:
Be better if he spelt it right! to many ice creams!
Arr bless him we dont mind im sure he will put it right thumbs

If it keeps him off the streets and mixing in with idiot solvent abusing chavs,it will do hey Wink teenage kids can wreck your head it can be hard graft at times nowt's ever handed out on a silver plate,any way lets not hijack this thread.the tide might come in hey Dave!