Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Midlands Superbikes owner found dead

one of the comments was
Thief ends up over a cliff. Story ends. Simple..

cant agree more

Guest Guest

Ripping off your own kind is low. I wish people would kill themselves without inflicting on others the clean up operation. No one should have to pick up pieces of body off railway tracks or from the bottom of a cliff. My dad used to work the railways, bodies usually cover about 2 miles and even then they don't find all of it.

Fraud isn't kiddie fiddling, he didn't deserve to die. Hope he finds some kind of peace now, although I some how doubt it as it doesn't work that way No

NoZ wrote:
Ripping off your own kind is low. I wish people would kill themselves without inflicting on others the clean up operation. No one should have to pick up pieces of body off railway tracks or from the bottom of a cliff. My dad used to work the railways, bodies usually cover about 2 miles and even then they don't find all of it.

Fraud isn't kiddie fiddling, he didn't deserve to die. Hope he finds some kind of peace now, although I some how doubt it as it doesn't work that way No
agree

I agree its terrible for the people that have to find someone when they have taken their own life, but I have to feel sorry for the guy that he thought that was the only option left open to him. I only hope that his family are able to come to terms with what has happened and in time find peace themselves, its horrible to be left with the thought that you didn't do enough.

I found my friend hanging in his mothers garage when i was 18 and it was horrific for me and even more so for is family, Sad i still have visions of him now.

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
I found my friend hanging in his mothers garage when i was 18 and it was horrific for me and even more so for is family, Sad i still have visions of him now.

my sister's boyfriend did that, his mum found him outside the back door. I had to hear the blow by blow account of it, over and over again...........truly horrific especially as his 5 sibblings had to help cut him down and they ranged from 5 to 14 years old.

My sister never got over it. He was only 18 No

It pisses me off you get 10 years for stealing a little money off the taxman, who, insidently is stealing from us wholesale. Yet you can be out after 5 years for violent rape, child abuse & murder. Law in this country makes no sence thumb downthumb downthumb downthumb down

Guest Guest
agree