Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

seeing RED

censored met office there worse than censored mps at lyieng, if only i could get me hands round ones neck this morning id shake is censored head off rant over fingerfingerfingerangryangryangry light showers with sunny intervals my censoredsmacksmacksmack and what winds me up more than anything is that they have the nerve to stand in front of there imaginary screen and lie through the teeth and smile whilst telling ya what they said yesterday and all through the week was complete censoredsmack

looks rubbish this end to Stu I was almost tempted to bomb it over Sad

Its Raining in crossgates.
Its do able. be better if it was sunny Daves got the best idea pint

its lovely here in northampton im only down the road too Wink

9am its starting to look a bit brighter than 7am. Very Happy

gotta agree stue they couldnt predict a piss up in a brewary m8....
been raining here in stoke but dryed up now, just grey overhead, gonna still risk Matlock if it dont start again, playin it by ear....

I blame dave he promised us a heatwave not to long ago hide

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
your right Lee Shocked and what happened to that scratch

you must work for the met office,part time LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:

agree

Guest Guest
Beautiful sunshine in Yorkshire

raining here, thats the problem being so close to wales. strange weather

Anyway folks i went out got a little wet Sad but the worse part of going out was finding out that my knee is noway fit enough to ride, set out this morning pain killers working not to bad, 50mile it started to hurt, on the way back i was in agony Sad i couldnt use my back brake at all, i went to apply a little back brake just before a left hander which led upto a junction, couldnt move me leg didnt make the corner went straight over on to the other side of the road and just about stopped at the junction Sad i was damn lucky i didnt hurt meself and more importantly anyone else, so shes parked up for a while now untill im fully fit Sad havent scared myself riding like that in a few years.

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
tut tut tut, lol. glad your okay john thumbs
Just Very Happy
just remember you not as young as you used to be, lol take long to heal up old codge Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
Anyway folks i went out got a little wet Sad but the worse part of going out was finding out that my knee is noway fit enough to ride, set out this morning pain killers working not to bad, 50mile it started to hurt, on the way back i was in agony Sad i couldnt use my back brake at all, i went to apply a little back brake just before a left hander which led upto a junction, couldnt move me leg didnt make the corner went straight over on to the other side of the road and just about stopped at the junction Sad i was damn lucky i didnt hurt meself and more importantly anyone else, so shes parked up for a while now untill im fully fit Sad havent scared myself riding like that in a few years.
get your self right then Stue thumbs you know it makes sense

Guest Guest

Bloody hell Stue, you were lucky.

Park the bike for a while and get yourself back to tip top condition. You know it makes sense.

You were very very lucky today.

I dread to think what your Mrs is going to do to you, Laughing

In fact I expect your recovery to take longer once she has finished with you!!

Rose wrote:

Park the bike for a while and get yourself back to tip top condition. You know it makes sense.

foflfoflfofl

Rose wrote:

In fact I expect your recovery to take longer once she has finished with you!!
Ive had me telling off and keys took off me, should have known better really especially my age Laughing and yea Rose i was lucky, think someone was looking over me today thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
get your self right then Stue thumbs you know it makes sense
agreeagree

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
Just Very Happy
just remember you not as young as you used to be, lol take long to heal up old codge Very Happy

35 isn't old im 37 and we are probaly fitter than u so fingerfingerlol!lol!

@haveugot1 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
Just Very Happy

depends what you do for a living, i have worn myself out Sad

@haveugot1 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
Just Very Happy

You tell him mate, i still out do him in the gym...older but also stronger thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Just Very Happy

You tell him mate, i still out do him in the gym...older but also stronger thumbs
out do me in the sholders it is then tuesday show who out dos who hahahahaha

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@day101 wrote:

Ha the only reason you out do me in the shoulders is because i have bits of me back missing and replaced with pins Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Ha the only reason you out do me in the shoulders is because i have bits of me back missing and replaced with pins Laughing
excuses. .......

Bloody hell Stue, close call m8, get that knee sorted first, plenty of summer to come when its healed.
And if 35s old god help some of the old codgers on here...... Not me of course cos im only a 30+ myself ......

Twisted Evil

Bloody hell Stue, close call m8, get that knee sorted first, plenty of summer to come when its healed.
And if 35s old god help some of the old codgers on here...... Not me of course cos im only a 30+ myself ......

Twisted Evil
I know mate it was a kick up the arse in one respect, and in a funny way Day101s right in saying that im not as young as i used to be and need more time to recover injuries. thumbs

hope you get better soon mate!

you could always get a bmw and keep it in 1st gear, that way you could still use the back brake, just not able to ride that quick!

Guest Guest

Get better soon or you'll be coming the camping trip in the car... Sad

sorry to hear that mate best things just to lay off what about physio? might help a bit thumbs

Thanks everyone thumbs as for physio ive got to wait for over a month just to see how it goes, if its no better then ive got to have key hole surgery just to have a look inside and see exactly whats going on, as for the ride out in july if i cant ride then i will be in the cage Sad but atleast ile be there thumbs

Guest Guest
Hope you are ok for then. But if you are in the cage then chuck some tyres in the boot and you can be the support car.

Hawki wrote:
Hope you are ok for then. But if you are in the cage then chuck some tyres in the boot and you can be the support car.
No worries mate will do thumbs