Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

Cassington bike nite cancelled

how very depressing, I dont think i can even muster the words on how i feel about H&S, its just so very pointless.
I really do feel so sorry for the guy.

Sign of the times aint it, bloody makes me sick all this health and safety lark Sad

Why are we so damn apathetic in this land. Who cancelled it?? So what. If everybody just turned up what could they do. We should take a leaf out the french book. If they dont like something they make sure the authorities know about it.

@darkember wrote:
Why are we so damn apathetic in this land. Who cancelled it?? So what. If everybody just turned up what could they do. We should take a leaf out the french book. If they dont like something they make sure the authorities know about it.

Dam right, same with petrol, food, gas and electric prices, we are gettin shafted and we just bend over and say please dont hurt... censored It, we are a bloody apathetical lot and thats for sure....

health a saftey p*sses me off!!! the amount of motocross tracks i used ro ride which closed cos of them

To be honest thou i think you bikers should just turn up. you pay your road tax!

Simple answer-just go anyway. If people unilaterally decide to go to Cassington of their own accord on June 27th, freely of their own volition, the responsibilty for control and safety would fall upon the police and local authority. thumbs