Find results in...
Guest Guest

Undertray or Hugger?

Guest Guest

Folks, what would you go for:

An undertray or hugger or both?

Oh its going to be for the cbf1000f

Thanks thumbs

Both why not thumbs if there had to be a choice though id have the hugger thumbs

Any pics?

when undertrays are great improvment, i know mine included the lights but looks so much better.

when higgrs can look real nice, but some just look like half a saucepan bolted to the bike

agree Rose, happy new bike good choice I like Honda's excellent build quality. thumbs

Undertray rose they look class and I tend to find that a hugger hides to much of the back wheel. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Undertray rose they look class and I tend to find that a hugger hides to much of the back wheel. thumbs

agree Haven't fitted a hugger to mine as I like the "open" look it gives with the back wheel. Get the right under-tray and it does helps the lines of the bike. Happy riding XXX fofl

Hi Rose wave , great bike thumbs. Both given a choice but going against popular opinion if i had to choose one i'd plum for the hugger just because of the protection it gives to the monoshock, practicality over looks i guess!

depends if you ride in rain etc id deffo get a hugger saves the shock /back end getting covered in crud you can also get them colour matched thumbs

Hi Rose wave , great bike thumbs. Both given a choice but going against popular opinion if i had to choose one i'd plum for the hugger just because of the protection it gives to the monoshock, practicality over looks i guess!
agreeagreeagree