Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

wheres my pliers!

okay went thru hell with my wisdoms! thought thats it stopped couple months ago! guess what my mouths swolen and my gums like a fecking golf ball again!!! censored and now ive left college my dental plans not free!!!! might pull them out myself!!! head bang

Our lass said dial 111 for emergency nhs dentist. But don't pull it as if close the jaws nerve it could lead to permanant numbness in your jaw. And she recommends warm salty mouthwash til u see a dentist.

alright great thanx. i was on private but not out of college its like £50 just to be seen :/

ill give them a ring in the morning thanx thumbs

just pull them out yourself mate its cheaper than a dentist oh youll need a bottle of cheap whiskey first thumbs

oh dear,had a wisdom tooth out it aint good

dentist said it needed to come out as it had grown into the next tooth,which needed a filling, but couldnt do the filling till the wisdom was out

then went back to my dentist a few weeks ago,to have the filling done they said it was to bad to fill then took that tooth out Shocked

wouldnt recomend trying to pull the wisdom tooth out ya self

Chad I had problems a few months ago this works, 2-3 drops of clove oil, mixed with 1/4 teaspoon of water. Use a cotton ball to soak the mixture up and place next to the tooth pain relief is almost instant thumbs (Don't use it neat cos it burns like hell) . This will help until you can see a dentist.

My doorman has a video of his mrs pulling his tooth out with a pair of pliers a couple of years ago he has no pain threshold and said it was fun Shocked
Another friend went to the hospital and complained about his jaw aching the hospital made him an appointment and he had his tooth taken out free of charge