Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

I did, did you?

So today is ride to work day, so I donned my shirt and tie then popped my trousers in to my bag and put my leathers on go the bike out and went to work on the mbike.

It was hell!

Not the ride to work that only took 5 minutes and not the 10 minutes it take to get the bike out of the workshop “door locks, alarm, bike chain and lock, disk lock then put the alarm back on then locks on the door” No that was the easy bit it was the weather that mad it hell, let me tell you the sun is out its perfectly still and just worm enough to go for a nice ride out. So it was Hell as I turned in to the parking lot and parked up!

Still if the weather holds I’ll go for a potter after work for and hour or so just to make it worth getting the bike out!

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

Feel for ya mate Very Happy im sure you will have a good blast tonight on the way home thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Feel for ya mate Very Happy im sure you will have a good blast tonight on the way home thumbs

Well it will not be quite on the way home but I am sure the 25 mile out of my way home will be good.

PS how’s the knee doing?

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

Im back at work 2mw, ive had a week off to let the swelling go down, im just awaiting an op, in the next 2-3 months Sad wish id have renewed me life accident insurance, would have been sorted by now, got to be honest though the pain comes and goes so it aint so bad, thanks for asking, just wish i could ride me bike at the mo Sad especially with weather like this outside, have a safe ride home Very Happythumbs

Feel for you mate i didnt quite ride to work i rode home from work glorious sunshine wind non existant but well knackered so had to go home to bed .... what a waste of a beautiful day

I didnt go no front breaks at the moment so would be a bit hard lol

Yep, as indeed I have done most of the last month, apart from my Scottish sojourn. Then I realised my MoT expired on June 4th affraid

Yep, as indeed I have done most of the last month, apart from my Scottish sojourn. Then I realised my MoT expired on June 4th affraid
Criminal affraidfofl

Just got home finished at 5pm out the gate at 5:05pm so done a few miles, quite a few bikes out over took a very tidy MZ350 looked like the guy had rebuilt it.

Just what I needed now I know what I go to work for!

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect

Just got home finished at 5pm out the gate at 5:05pm so done a few miles, quite a few bikes out over took a very tidy MZ350 looked like the guy had rebuilt it.

thumbs

@day101 wrote:

Dunno what the weathers like with you, its peeing down here. i only supposed to press the censor button once, my comps playing up again...

thumbs
censoredcensoredcensoredhidecensoredSad

Ignore me last post aint got a clue what thats about scratch

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
I didnt no bike SadSadLaughingLaughing
What you after now then mate scratch

There can only be one stue for me the mighty b12 not rushing into it though,just waiting for the right one thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

There can only be one stue for me the mighty b12 not rushing into it though,just waiting for the right one thumbs

And I'm riding it back from Spain this September Laughing just looking at cheap flights now.

rode to work on my mountain bike- does that count

No work and no bike so I'll let you guess my answer. I have an interview at a garage tomorrow tho so wish me luck Very Happy

@firehawk wrote:
No work and no bike so I'll let you guess my answer. I have an interview at a garage tomorrow tho so wish me luck Very Happy
Good luck Jeff thumbs

@firehawk wrote:

Gud luck bud thumbs

weekends been rain but today blazing hot sun Shocked havent stopped riding all day even took the missus out on her first pillion ride thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

And I'm riding it back from Spain this September Laughing just looking at cheap flights now.
If i could have waited Lee, i would have bought Alans for sure AKA smilinjack thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
weekends been rain but today blazing hot sun Shocked havent stopped riding all day even took the missus out on her first pillion ride thumbs
thumbs did she enjoy it mate Very Happy

@dick65 wrote:
thumbsthumbs

she was a bit nervous at first,but when i felt her relax a bit she loved it thumbs