Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

knee sliders

anyone know where i could get some really cheap knee sliders for like under £5 posted until i can afford some sparkie ones? thumbs

ive got some really dark blue ones unused you can have em for £8 posted.any use to you?

ill let ya know mate! ive got like £5 in the bank what i know of ill take a look tmoz thanx thumbs

ill take them thanx Smile i had 36p in bank but kai owns me a tax disc holder so he can get these instead Very Happy

do you have paypal? if you do could you pm me it please?

Thanx

sorry chad here. that was me not kai i forgot my pass and round his. could you PM to kai's "this" username please thumbs

haha im serious. i reset my pass to a random thing and forgot what it was, just its automatic at home lmao.

haha im serious. i reset my pass to a random thing and forgot what it was, just its automatic at home lmao.
so am i this is stue and davehutch is a great bloke and has the best bike on the forum thumbs

im thinking its dave with a split personality. if it makes you happy ill re-set my pass again thumbs

okay i reset me password happy now me, myself and iriene? haha

dick, may be better to send me email now as im more active and i an text kai! thumbs

its chad here haha! bullying youngsters in your old age! oh dear dave!

oh and cant make the meet Sad

till if andy and stue are up for that other meet in spetember id love to meet some of you. or in the summer we will just come up your way for a long weekend, and find a local camp site?

My names been used a lot on this thread Laughing by the way this is me Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
My names been used a lot on this thread Laughing by the way this is me Laughingthumbs
come on dave wheres his warning lol!

its chad here haha! bullying youngsters in your old age! oh dear dave!

oh and cant make the meet Sad

till if andy and stue are up for that other meet in spetember id love to meet some of you. or in the summer we will just come up your way for a long weekend, and find a local camp site?
Yea for sure mate hopefully get me knee op soon and back riding Very Happythumbs

good luck with the knee stue.

and this threads confusing least ive sorted the knee slider situation thanx to dick65

and this threads confusing least ive sorted the knee slider situation thanx to dick65
party excellent mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

party excellent mate thumbs
agree get em worn in thumbs