Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

so what you been doing with the sun?

So what you all been doing with this heat wave! ive been thrashing around country lanes, and trying to get my wonkey knees down on roundabouts thumbs

went for a blast with me lad on the push bikes,in the local woods

still no bike yet Sad

Went to flamigo land in north yorks with our lass, good day but burnt me bald head. EmbarassedEmbarassed

@haveugot1 wrote:
Went to flamigo land in north yorks with our lass, good day but burnt me bald head. EmbarassedEmbarassed
fofl poor bugga Laughing

you sold yours then?
yes mate its gone SadSad

ive got the next two weekends to myself,so hopefully will get out and look at some thumbs

@lee wrote:
you sold yours then?
yes mate its gone SadSad

ive got the next two weekends to myself,so hopefully will get out and look at some thumbs
thumbsthumbsthumbs

b12 you want isnt it?
yes mate,ive got my eye on one now,but want to veiw before I hit the buy it now thumbs

@lee wrote:
b12 you want isnt it?
yes mate,ive got my eye on one now,but want to veiw before I hit the buy it now thumbs
Please show us Lee thumbs

Funnily enough not been near 2 wheels till late tnight when I went out for a bit of a head clearer..., been sunny Blackpool, eaten, drink in, ice skatin.. Shocked And beach. thumbs

Guest Guest

Today, I've been getting over a late night. I've taken the engine bars off of the bike, now its totally back to stock Sad I cooked a chicken but couldn't be bothered to have any (well except the skin). I'm now having a glass of the best whiskey in the world, tullamore dew and I'm thinking about going for a shower.

Other than that, I've been a really lazy sod today!! party

Work this morning, got in & fell asleep on the settee! Did go to work on the bike mind Smile

couldn't go out yesterday, but went out today - having totally rebuilt the back end of my bike - cleaned and resprayed the swingarm, hugger and all linkages etc , cleaned up and treated the shock and resprayed the spring, cleaned off all the gunk from chainlube, de-greased the chain and gave it an oil bath, sorted the cush-drive rubbers etc etc. It was good to be back on the road thumbs