Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Me and Day101 went for a blip to lovelly Wales

Guest Guest
looks like u guys had fun. together, obviously with no guilt about not asking any one else cos they obviously could not have wanted to come or anything. its ok though cos were all fine with this, really we are cool with how this works and don't even care about not being there cos we didn't wanna b anyway!

@airlock wrote:
looks like u guys had fun. together, obviously with no guilt about not asking any one else cos they obviously could not have wanted to come or anything. its ok though cos were all fine with this, really we are cool with how this works and don't even care about not being there cos we didn't wanna b anyway!
What you sniffing this time of the morning scratchscratchscratchVery Happy your welcome at me gaff anytime mate thumbs

Guest Guest
i figured the forum has been drama-less for a bit to long, watched 3 str8 seasons of 30 rock today and think ive gone a bit stir crazy...

@airlock wrote:
i figured the forum has been drama-less for a bit to long, watched 3 str8 seasons of 30 rock today and think ive gone a bit stir crazy...
thumbsaffraidfofl

@STONER wrote:
nice day for it mate!
Yea it was Luke have to meet up again soon thumbs