Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

Stue11 New bike with a TOP BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive found a use for a top box....lean on it whilst pulling wheelies Laughingthumbs

Ive had a few of them,first one was for getting coal of a pit top when I was a lad,ya can get 3 sacks of coal on em LaughingLaughing

You know that top box would look quite nice on a certain Rizza Bandit.... hideLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
you mot'ing it or something?
Its a mates thumbs

come on tell us the truth its your new toy .that JLS sent you .for being the top fan thumbs must admit they are fun bikes

@madwilly wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
you mot'ing it or something?
Its a mates thumbs

come on tell us the truth its your new toy .that JLS sent you .for being the top fan thumbs must admit they are fun bikes
blarblarfingerfingerfoflfofl fun yea, jls angryLaughing

You know that top box would look quite nice on a certain Rizza Bandit.... hideLaughing

sorted !

@jezza wrote:

sorted !

Cant help but Laughingfinger every post involving me as jls in it head bangfofl i suppose i can dish out as well as take it blarblarblarfofl

oh the box has jls on it , not that I noticed . I just thought it looked a useful little box.

@jezza wrote:
oh the box has jls on it , not that I noticed . I just thought it looked a useful little box.
blarblarblarLaughingLaughingLaughing

ive got a dilapadated cub 50 in the shed and im doing up an nc50 express at the mo Laughingthumbs